This user currently has no profile.
Mr. Rosenman has nearly 15-years executive experience in the health and wellness sectors, including weight loss, cosmetics skincare and nutrition, both Rx and OTC. Expertise areas include strategic market and product planning and corporate development (evaluation, recommendation and execution of strategic alliances and acquisitions). A MBA graduate of the Sweigart School of Business at Rider University, Rosenman devotes a portion of time back to the collegiate community as a graduate-level adjunct professor for healthcare marketing, consumer behavior and strategic planning. He has several published works in the field of U.S health and wellness, including a focus on how nutritional ingredients will transition into Rx ...More space, specifically with lipid and herbal managment. His current professional role is with one of the fastest growing nutritional companies in the U.S., which also produces Rx and OTC products. He has served as an advisory board member to various organizations in the healthcare field, from venture start-ups to top global enterprises. Mr. Rosenman is a Senior Advisor with Guidepoint Global and is called upon by large institutional investors for insight and expert opinion on healthcare market opportunities (to date he has advised on more than $2 billion USD of related transactions/funding).
- Description: Company executive.
- Interests: Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- If there was not left over ... on While Amarin Continues To Go Rancid, Neptune Wi...
- Don't be sorry, AMRN story ... on While Amarin Continues To Go Rancid, Neptune Wi...
- Your logic and information ... on While Amarin Continues To Go Rancid, Neptune Wi...
- Sorry but before telling al... on Amarin CEO Makes Significant Withdrawals From S...
- why are you writing about s... on Amarin CEO Makes Significant Withdrawals From S...
Latest comments on Steve Rosenman's Articles