Steve Rosenman

View Steve Rosenman's Comments BY TICKER:
  • I Am Gold (IAG) Strong Buy PT $7.50 [View instapost]
    AMRN, $7.50 for now. Lots going on in background. You may want to check a few of my other picks, like LCI, AKRX or ITMN. Quite being a wise guy and come to terms that AMRN situation is caused by unprecedented FDA action.
    Mar 20, 2014. 07:42 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • PHOT Price Target Initiation $.70 [View instapost]
    Hannamel correct, $.70 was the intended price, but downside risk is significant. Full explanation will be published shortly.

And PS, natural products entering Rx space is exactly within realm of expertise. If you have eyes, you can read the bio.
    Mar 20, 2014. 07:41 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Dazed And Confused By Growlife - Shares Are Worth A Small Fraction Of Their Current Price [View article]
    Well researched and written article. You were warned people...
    Mar 18, 2014. 09:10 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • While Amarin Continues To Go Rancid, Neptune Will Soar [View article]
    If there was not left over Krill on the market from Rimfrost, NEPT would be in real trouble. I would say at current levels, NEPT stock is being artificially inflated.
    Jan 13, 2014. 03:55 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • While Amarin Continues To Go Rancid, Neptune Will Soar [View article]
    Don't be sorry, AMRN story far from over, and even if it was, it is only portion of my overall holdings. I'd hold AMRN shares at $0.01 before I owned a share of NEPT. BTW, have owned NEPT in the past and sold long ago once they came out with the Rx smokescreen concept.
    Jan 13, 2014. 03:55 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • While Amarin Continues To Go Rancid, Neptune Will Soar [View article]
    Your logic and information is so flawed I don't know where to start. Will just say that since being in the industry I know the company well - NEPT doesn't stand a chance in the Rx world and I have explained my reasons in the past. As for the nutraceutical arm, it's failing there too. In fact, it required a deal with Rimfrost just to keep running. A fair 12-mo target on NEPT is around $1.50
    Jan 13, 2014. 10:11 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Amarin CEO Makes Significant Withdrawals From Shareholder Value Account [View article]
    Sorry but before telling all these others to read and understand the situation, my recommendation would be for you to learn how to read a quarterly report and 10K.

JZ did not cash in additional options nor did the options he had reported drain the company incrementally than his current employment agreement, which was released for public view years ago.

Nice try.
    Nov 13, 2013. 08:28 PM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    why are you writing about something that happened when Anchor trial results released?
    Nov 13, 2013. 12:05 PM | 5 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Can Amarin Salvage Its Earnings Call? [View article]
    No blame on the FDA, huh.
    Nov 4, 2013. 02:10 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Amarin Investor Discontent Turns To Mutiny [View article]
    FDA had nothing to do with the situation, right? Geez...
    Nov 1, 2013. 04:34 PM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Did The FDA Just Issue Amarin's Death Blow Again? [View article]
    End of AMRN as a company? Guess you did not bother to take out R-It cost from their financial model...With $40MM in sales, and that overhead gone, this is a $5-7 company profitable next year.
    Oct 30, 2013. 11:26 AM | 9 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • FDA Reviewing Panel Comments In 9-2 Vote [View instapost]
    Reason why is I am in direct contact w/ company and it would not be appropriate to post anymore at this time.
    Oct 23, 2013. 06:25 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • FDA Reviewing Panel Comments In 9-2 Vote [View instapost]
    not speculation
    Oct 22, 2013. 05:20 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Adcom 2-9 Against Label Expansion [View instapost]
    This not over, I wrote an instablog that will be coming out soon with some perspective on path forward.
    Oct 22, 2013. 09:14 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • AMRN: Does The FDA Need To Be Investigated  [View instapost]
    FDA did not reject...yet. Panel voted against. I'm sure you know, but wanted to clarify as your post did not.
    Oct 22, 2013. 02:45 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment