Steven Bauer

• Hewlett - Packard Company - Climbing A Slippery Rope [View instapost]
    Hi,

I provide direction and guidance to many investors like yourself.

Please feel free to Email me at: senorstevedrmx@yahoo.com

Dr. Steve
    Jun 22 08:34 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • It's Thursday's - General Market - Mid-Week Assessment – May 29th. [View instapost]
    Your reply is one of the most gracious I have received. Believe me, they can be almost scary.
    Thanks for your referrals and I would be most pleased to offer guidance to a person such as you any time 24/7.

My Best,

Steve
    Jun 5 08:23 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    How very nice of you to take the time to say so.

I just cannot do my deep research and publish at the same time. My analytics are very sophisticated and that requires full time concentration.

Again thanks,

Dr. Steve
    May 30 08:17 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Microsoft Corp. – Prudence Is Much Different From Greed – Caution Is Warranted [View instapost]
    Why waste my time telling me what I already know.

You must have a problem.

Dr. Steve
    May 16 01:58 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Coca Cola Company (The) -- You Can Do Better Than Owning “Coke”! [View instapost]
    We think very differently and I am much more profitable than you! Your era is gone for ever and I am likely older than you!
    Dr. Bauer
    Jan 19 09:58 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Bank Of America Corp. – The Good, Bad And Ugly! [View instapost]
    Hi,

I have long posted that I do not like replying within SA. That is why I request Emails. Just so you know there have been problems in the past.
    Email address: senorstevedrmx@yahoo.com
    I would also like to know a bit about you and your financial objectives.
    I will gladly reply upon receiving your Email.

Dr. Steve
    Jan 18 09:38 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Google, Inc. (GOOG) -- Bi-Monthly Update [View instapost]
    Thanks, I will find it and fix it for my future Google - - BiMonthly Udates.

That was very thoughtful of you and appreciated.

Dr. Steve
    Dec 12 08:42 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Diving Deeper For Profits - I Do! [View instapost]
    I definitely respect your beliefs.

It would be nice if we could communicate in a year or so.

I have too much experience and education not to be very pessimistic about the direction of the Stock Market.

Just so you know, I too have faith, but it is in my Lord who definitely does not provide guidance in the Stock Market.

Dr. Steve
    Aug 20 09:00 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Have Faith: Americans Will Always do the Right Thing . . . After Exhausting all the Alternatives: Winston Churchill [View instapost]
    Trusting sources of such information apparently is similar to trusting the sources of financial information and data.
    Bloggers and the Financial Media seem to get it wrong rather often too.
    Don't you agree?
    Steve
    Aug 12 09:59 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Tuesday Edition – Apple, Inc. – August 21, 2012 [View instapost]
    I did not receive your Email.

senorstevedrmx@yahoo.com

Please try again,

Steve
    Aug 25 10:38 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Seniors Deserve Better Advice: Simpler Asset Allocation And Dividend Stocks That Produce Safe Income [View article]
    Thanks,

I'm getting hammered in this posting and appreciate your taking time to share some facts to those who view themselves as "attack soldiers."

You may know that I normally do not reply or even read these comments. It states this clearly in my Instablog postings.

I just cound not resist saying thanks,

Steve
    Jun 29 06:03 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • 3 Timely Shorts in Electrical Utilities [View article]
    WoW - a kind response. SA editing took out some of my thoughts. I have ask the reasons why. The word "collapse" is seldome applicable but this is definitely an Industry Group that will be under pressure for the near and maybe short term.

For a more complete dialog and information on my work / analytics, please Email me at: senorstevedrmx@yahoo.com.

Kind words at SA are rare.

Steve
    Oct 27 02:42 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • 3 Timely Shorts in the Oil & Gas Equipment and Service Sector [View article]
    Hi, and thanks for your interest.

I do not respond via Seeking Alpha, the level of flack is very unprofessional and I won't participate.

Please contact me on my Email and I will be most pleased to share my opinions.

Steve