View as an RSS Feed
View Steven Bavaria's Articles BY TICKER:
- Oxford Lane Capital's Holiday Surprise: 9% Dividend Increase Plus Bonus Payment
- 'Savvy Senior' IRA Portfolio: Slow And Steady 11% Return For First 9 Months
Fed Saying It May Remove 'Training Wheels' Is No Reason To Panic
on Sun, Jun 23 • 22 Comments
- 10% Return In Q1 For 'Savvy Senior' IRA - Now What Do We Do?
- Best Bond Investment Strategy: 'Just Say No!'
- 'Savvy Senior' Conservative IRA Portfolio Returns 16.4% In 2012
- McGraw-Hill Big Winner In Ohio Federal Appeals Court Decision
Best Investment Advice? Turn Off The TV
on Nov 15, 2012 • 23 Comments
- Ideology Vs. Common Sense In Washington: What Should Investors Do?
Christie And Obama Show What Investors Really Want From Washington
on Nov 3, 2012 • 22 Comments
- 'Savvy Senior IRA Portfolio' Earns 14.9% For 9 Months
- How Savvy Seniors Beat Hedge Funds
Closed End Funds' Best Friend: Ben Bernanke
on Sep 14, 2012 • 17 Comments
- Post-Mortem On Reaves Utility Income Fund's Rights Offering
- Reaves Utility Income - Great Fund Now On Sale At $1 Off
- The Strategic IRA Investor: 6.9% For 6 Months
- Thank Chief Justice Roberts For Friday's 'Sigh Of Relief' Rally
- Market Turbulence Creates Opportunity For IRA Investors
Drachma's Return Means Instant Austerity, Whether Greeks Want It Or Not
on May 25, 2012 • 12 Comments
- Results Are In For 2011: 7.8% Return On Conservative IRA Portfolio
- Bonds As Dinosaurs (Part 2): Diversification At What Price?
- Investment Grade Bonds: Dinosaur Of Investments?
Greece: Why Not Just Call It A Default Now?
on Oct 30, 2011 • 13 Comments
- Loans: Currently The Most Viable Choice For Long-Term Fixed-Income Investors
- Here's What Jim Cramer Didn't Mention About IRAs
- A Portfolio for IRA Investors: Identifying Opportunities in Current Volatility
- Why Warren Buffett Is Wrong About the U.S. Credit Rating Downgrade
- Annaly Capital Management Looks Even Better as the Economy Crashes
Greek Default Is Preferable to a Wishy-Washy Restructuring
on Jun 29, 2011 • 8 Comments
- After Proving Themselves in the Crash, Loans Now Seen as 'Third Asset Class'
- Better Than High-Yield Bonds: Corporate Loan Closed-End Funds
Battle of the Titans: Grant vs. Galbraith
on Oct 6, 2010 • 4 Comments