This user currently has no profile.
My name is Steven Borovay and I have been investing in stocks for over 36 years. I am a CFP(R), licensed since 1988. I was a CFO/Financial principal (series 7, 24 and 27) of a retail brokerage firm, at one time a R.I.A. (Registered Investment Advisor) and worked as a Sr. Financial Analyst for TransAmerica prior to its takeover by Aegon. I tend to heavily invest in one stock as my greatest successes have been taking large positions in certain stocks. Currently all my efforts are focused on WWE and with that comes the risk of gaining or losing credibility with the SA reader. My approach is top down with an emphasis on potential long term growth drivers that come about by fundamental changes in how a company is doing ...More business. I try to envision metrics that have yet to be created. In WWE's case the Network model they have developed is a one-of-a-kind product that's difficult to evaluate as there is no public case history to analyse the success or failure of what the Company has done with the creation of the Network.
- Description: Certified Financial Planner (CFP). Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income, Stocks - long
Bottomups.org This site was created because of my intense desire to make a lot of money for myself, friends and family. I give advise gratis to those I want to succeed. I'm a bottoms up investor seeking stocks that display 3 characteristics: 1. Rapid declines in stock price based on PROGRAM TRADING that tend to over ...More
exaggerate moves to the downside on HEAVY VOLUME; 2. Have a LARGE USER BASE and as a result the LAW OF LARGE NUMBERS applies and can be measured as current subscribers and/or enthusiasts. Looking at numbers that can be quantified; 3. Finally looking at companies that have a TRANSITORY BUSINESS MODEL that might temporarily show underperformance and/or lack of direction directly resulting in lower stock prices. I encourage those with different opinions to comment. I need to see everything as it is......whether good or bad. If I'm not proven wrong, you too can make money off my recommendations.....however, as in life, there are no guarantees. Check our Website Stats Count located at the upper left. Just click it on. Just started this site on August 10th. Don't hesitate either to 'Pass it Forward'. DISCLAIMER: Past performance is not indicative of future results. I do not guarantee any specific outcome or profit. You should be aware of the real risk of loss in following any investment discussed on this website. Investments discussed may fluctuate in price or value. Investors may get back less than invested. Investments mentioned on this website may not be suitable for you. This material does not take into account your particular investment objectives, financial situation or needs and is not intended as recommendations appropriate for you. You must make an independent decision regarding investments mentioned on this website. Before acting on information on this website, you should consider whether it is suitable for your particular circumstances and strongly consider seeking advice from your own financial or investment adviser.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- As good as the Father...and... on Discussing The Sale Of Amvona Fund's Stake In W...
- Casey thanks for the props.... on WWE: Strong Quarter, But Network Numbers Obscured
- Jake, I've written numerous... on World Wrestling Entertainment: Intriguing Prosp...
- No problem with that Dante.... on Top 5 Storylines From WWE Earnings Call
- Dante not even close on you... on Top 5 Storylines From WWE Earnings Call
Latest comments on Steven Borovay, CFP's Articles
- Steven Borovay, CFP on WWE And Why The Network Will Most Likely Succeed
- Steven Borovay, CFP on Breakdown Of WWE Historical Dividend And Return...
- Steven Mallas on Breakdown Of WWE Historical Dividend And Return...
- Steven Borovay, CFP on WWE And The Three Stooges
- Steven Borovay, CFP on WWE Network, Like The Starship Enterprise, Bold...
LATEST ARTICLES & INSTAPOSTS more »
- Why The WWE Network Is An Investors Field Of Dreams
- WWE Network, Like The Starship Enterprise, Boldly Going Where No One Has Before
- The Disconnect Between The Investment Community And WWE Chief Strategy Officer
- WWE And The Three Stooges
- Breakdown Of WWE Historical Dividend And Return Of Capital Payouts And Future Value