- WWE: What Investors Need To Hear From George Barrios, CFO, At The Upcoming UBS Investment Conference On December 9
- Why The WWE Network Will Survive And Prosper
- WWE-What Investors Need To Hear From George Barrios, CFO, At The Upcoming UBS Investment Conference On December 9th.
- WWE And Why The Network Will Most Likely Succeed
- WWE: The Ugly, The Bad And The Good
This user currently has no profile.
My name is Steven Borovay and I have been investing in stocks for over 36 years. I am a CFP, licensed since 1988. I was a CFO/Financial principal (series 7, 24 and 27) of a retail brokerage firm, at one time a R.I.A. (Registered Investment Advisor) and worked as a Sr. Financial Analyst for TransAmerica prior to its takeover by Aegon.
- Description: Certified Financial Planner (CFP). Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income, Mutual funds, Stocks - long
Bottomups.org This site was created because of my intense desire to make a lot of money for myself, friends and family. I give advise gratis to those I want to succeed. I'm a bottoms up investor seeking stocks that display 3 characteristics: 1. Rapid declines in stock price based on PROGRAM TRADING that tend to over ...More
exaggerate moves to the downside on HEAVY VOLUME; 2. Have a LARGE USER BASE and as a result the LAW OF LARGE NUMBERS applies and can be measured as current subscribers and/or enthusiasts. Looking at numbers that can be quantified; 3. Finally looking at companies that have a TRANSITORY BUSINESS MODEL that might temporarily show underperformance and/or lack of direction directly resulting in lower stock prices. I encourage those with different opinions to comment. I need to see everything as it is......whether good or bad. If I'm not proven wrong, you too can make money off my recommendations.....however, as in life, there are no guarantees. Check our Website Stats Count located at the upper left. Just click it on. Just started this site on August 10th. Don't hesitate either to 'Pass it Forward'. DISCLAIMER: Past performance is not indicative of future results. I do not guarantee any specific outcome or profit. You should be aware of the real risk of loss in following any investment discussed on this website. Investments discussed may fluctuate in price or value. Investors may get back less than invested. Investments mentioned on this website may not be suitable for you. This material does not take into account your particular investment objectives, financial situation or needs and is not intended as recommendations appropriate for you. You must make an independent decision regarding investments mentioned on this website. Before acting on information on this website, you should consider whether it is suitable for your particular circumstances and strongly consider seeking advice from your own financial or investment adviser.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- Kevin exceptional article. ... on The Real Reason WWE Network Is Stuck In A Sleep...
- George gave a decent presen... on WWE: What Investors Need To Hear From George Ba...
- Much better presentation by... on Why The WWE Network Will Survive And Prosper
- Hopeful definition is below... on WWE And Why The Network Will Most Likely Succeed
- Totally wrong on this one..... on Advanced Battery Technologies, A Real Company B...
Latest comments on Steven Borovay, CFP's Articles
- Steven Borovay, CFP on WWE: What Investors Need To Hear From George Ba...
- Steven Borovay, CFP on Why The WWE Network Will Survive And Prosper
- jbraica on Why The WWE Network Will Survive And Prosper
- Steven Borovay, CFP on WWE And Why The Network Will Most Likely Succeed
- Hopeful17 on WWE And Why The Network Will Most Likely Succeed
LATEST ARTICLES & INSTAPOSTS more »