View Steven Breazzano's Articles BY TICKER:
Taro Pharmaceuticals: Last Week's Move Is Only The Beginning
- Taro Pharmaceuticals is an Israeli-based generic pharmaceutical company with 50+% upside potential.
- The company continues to execute and may grow earnings 50% over the next 12 months.
- The stock is under Wall Street's radar and trades at a significant discount to peers.
Prothena: Recent Sell-Off On Positive Data Creates Buying Opportunity
- Prothena recently reported positive Phase 1 data causing a sell-off in the stock.
- Analysis of the data reveals early and promising signs of efficacy, de-risking future development.
- Sell-off in the shares creates a buying opportunity for long-term investors.
- Ignyta: Now Public With A Targeted Oncology Pipeline Poised For Success
- Keryx Biopharmaceuticals: Grim Realities Of The Dialysis Market Will Result In Commercial Failure
- Sarepta Therapeutics: Underappreciated Clinical And Regulatory Risk Following Analysis Of Prosensa Failure
- Sorrento Therapeutics: Abbreviated Path Through The FDA To Fuel Profits
- What Does The FDA's Breakthrough Designation Mean For Investors?
- Aratana Therapeutics: Innovative Business Model Providing Effective Medicines For Pets And Profits For Investors
- Mirati Therapeutics: Revamped And Ready To Go With A Targeted Oncology Pipeline
- What The Snubbing Of Hyaluronic Acid By The AAOS Means For Investors
- Obesity Sector Update And Compelling Short Opportunity
- 4 Biotechs Targeting Fibrosis
- Raptor Pharmaceuticals: Stock Below Fair Value With Recent Pullback
- NPS Pharmaceuticals: Misunderstood Assets And Compelling Value Play
- Seattle Genetics Shares Continue To Impress - And It's Not Too Late To Buy
- Not All Biotechnology ETFs Created Equal
- Protalix BioTherapeutics Finally Receives FDA Approval To Market Elelyso For Enzyme Replacement Therapy In Gaucher's Disease
- Coronado Biosciences: What Do The Recent Trial Changes Mean For Investors?
- LPath's Form / Fill Delay Disappoints Investors: Long-Term Buying Opportunity?
- Coronado Biosciences: Phase II Trials Provide Multiple Shots On Goal
- Biotech Class Of 2010: IPOs Revisited
- Seattle Genetics: Innovative Biotech, Speculative Stock
- Protalix BioTherapeutics: FDA Delay Provides Attractive Entry Point
- Prolor Biotech: De-Risked And Ready To Begin Phase 3 Trials
- DUSA Pharmaceuticals Shares Tumble After Earnings: Low Growth Ahead?
- LPath Investors Have iSONEP Trial Results In Sight
- Raptor Pharmaceuticals Provides Update On Lead Candidate: RP103
- Savient Pharmaceuticals: Value Play Or Value Trap?
- Raptor Pharmaceuticals Announces Positive Phase 3 Trial Results: Shares Tumble
- iBio: Recent Lull Offers Opportunity to the Patient Investor
- Biotech Valuation Part 2: Market Size and rNPV Applied to Prolor Biotech
- Biotech Valuation Part 1: Science, Patents, and Management