Steven Bulwa

View Steven Bulwa's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Augmented Reality: A Peek Inside The Next Big Thing [View article]
    What about MVIS suggests their tech is the best? I was interested in this company many years ago but at this point I think they have exhausted any credibility.
    Jun 5, 2015. 08:53 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Corrections Corporation Of America Has A Marijuana Problem [View article]
    I don't see where it says that Marijuana arrests generally result in incarceration. I don't think this stock is worth shorting on this personally. Interesting but not compelling.
    May 19, 2015. 07:45 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Potbelly: Buy Growth At A 35% Discount To Comps [View article]
    What about all the insider sales?
    May 15, 2015. 12:08 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Ekso Bionics: A Dominant Player In The Promising Exoskeleton Industry [View article]
    This comment is without valuable information just hype.
    May 14, 2015. 09:58 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    The problem with this company is the capital/share structure. Over 100million shares outstanding and long way from profitability which means more dilution at low prices. Also if this was a strong tech company why did they come public in such an unusual low profile way.

Also you should really mention RWLK in an article discussing this field.

Not saying either is better but pretty glaring omission in any analysis of competitive environment.
    May 14, 2015. 08:39 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Regado Biosciences Is A Buy After Recent Setback [View article]
    I think the problem is you don't read you just want to talk. I don't scream anything, I said I believe the risk reward here is positive and for speculative portfolios I would allocate an appropriate proportion to the stock. No screaming anything. The study is blind they don't know what caused the reactions so they will investigate. If you don't think the risk reward is positive or you don't enjoy that type of investing then you should stick to your methods but please don't make false claims about the content or intention of my article. Thank you
    Jul 25, 2014. 11:56 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Regado Biosciences Is A Buy After Recent Setback [View article]
    Did you read the article? or the company's 10k? the advantages are clearly outlined.
    Jul 24, 2014. 08:22 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Regado Biosciences Is A Buy After Recent Setback [View article]
    I think I addressed safety as well as I could deduce. If I knew the absolute answer there would be no discussion of what action to take now.
    Jul 24, 2014. 08:21 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Regado Biosciences Is A Buy After Recent Setback [View article]
    this is a silly comment. I a long the stock through the decision. you don't like the article oh well. try writing one. cheers. sb
    Jul 24, 2014. 08:20 PM | 7 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Cynapsus Offers Potential Big Returns [View article]
    Thank you Jason, I appreciate the clarification.

Best,

Steve
    May 30, 2014. 10:05 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Cynapsus Offers Potential Big Returns [View article]
    I like the article and it is a compelling thesis although you allude to some investor misconception leading to the current mis-pricing but I don't see an explanation of what that misconception is. Jason if you could clarify this point I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks for the great work!
    May 29, 2014. 11:48 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • MoSys: Rome Wasn't Built In A Day [View article]
    Why should any company trade 6-8x revenues? What is this assumption based on?

Nov 5, 2013. 12:48 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Outerwall Tops Netflix In Cash Flow And Margins [View article]
    Out of thousands of companies, timing one's demise is the best use of funds. Awesome. Good luck.
    Oct 9, 2013. 11:03 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Organovo May Be Big Pharma's Salvation [View article]
    Raising money by issuing stock increases the market valuation of the company. $5 x 10 shares outstanding vs. $5x 15 shares outstanding. If your assessment is that management will use these funds to increase the value of the company than it may be a positive thing. If they just burn through the cash and have to raise again repeatedly without increasing the value of the company by more than the dilution, you will lose money on your holdings because the absolute share price may decrease even though the value of the company has increased.
    Sep 20, 2013. 02:16 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Organovo May Be Big Pharma's Salvation [View article]
    No position. I don't believe I said anything negative about ONVO or INO. I just said there is no justification in this article to buy it or sell it. The two companies have nothing to do with each other. There is no correlation between their stock prices or market valuations nor should there be. Given that, there is no reason the INO wasn't previously undervalued and ONVO overvalued accounting for the different recent price behaviour.
    Sep 18, 2013. 01:37 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment