Steven Bulwa

View Steven Bulwa's Comments BY TICKER:
  • How To Play Intrexon At All-Time Highs [View article]
    I think my timing was pretty good. You?
    Aug 27, 2015. 12:16 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • These Below $8 Stocks Are My Top Turnaround Picks For 2015 [View article]
    I don't see how there is any relationship between sales and debt. The statement that they have a strong balance because the debt is very low relative to revenue is not meaningful from any accounting perspective that I am aware of. The company isn't profitable so any debt is a concern. Maybe debt to equity or debt to income(none) but debt to revenue, especially of a profitless company is not an indicator of anything. Sorry and good luck.
    Aug 8, 2015. 03:36 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • How To Play Intrexon At All-Time Highs [View article]
    I can't pick one its too much risk. If I can only buy 1 its XON
    Aug 7, 2015. 11:52 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • How To Play Intrexon At All-Time Highs [View article]
    I admit I am more of a biotech guy. Harder for me to make an assessment of their energy technology. I will leave that to others. Thanks
    Aug 7, 2015. 01:10 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • How To Play Intrexon At All-Time Highs [View article]
    Thank you. I think they beat but how the market interprets it is something I can't predict.
    Aug 7, 2015. 01:08 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • How To Play Intrexon At All-Time Highs [View article]
    Thanks for the kind comment. You may have your chance today! Good Luck
    Aug 7, 2015. 01:07 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • How To Play Intrexon At All-Time Highs [View article]
    Sorry about the typo, it is 8! Submitted the correction. Thanks!
    Aug 7, 2015. 01:06 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • How To Play Intrexon At All-Time Highs [View article]

Here are 2! Good Luck!
    Aug 7, 2015. 01:06 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • How To Play Intrexon At All-Time Highs [View article]
    Did you see my article on HALO? Thnx
    Aug 6, 2015. 11:11 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • A Biotech Stock To Buy On Sale Now [View article]
    That was a good move. I think its attractive again now. Good luck.
    Aug 6, 2015. 01:07 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Augmented Reality: A Peek Inside The Next Big Thing [View article]
    What about MVIS suggests their tech is the best? I was interested in this company many years ago but at this point I think they have exhausted any credibility.
    Jun 5, 2015. 08:53 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Corrections Corporation Of America Has A Marijuana Problem [View article]
    I don't see where it says that Marijuana arrests generally result in incarceration. I don't think this stock is worth shorting on this personally. Interesting but not compelling.
    May 19, 2015. 07:45 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Potbelly: Buy Growth At A 35% Discount To Comps [View article]
    What about all the insider sales?
    May 15, 2015. 12:08 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Ekso Bionics: A Dominant Player In The Promising Exoskeleton Industry [View article]
    This comment is without valuable information just hype.
    May 14, 2015. 09:58 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    The problem with this company is the capital/share structure. Over 100million shares outstanding and long way from profitability which means more dilution at low prices. Also if this was a strong tech company why did they come public in such an unusual low profile way.

Also you should really mention RWLK in an article discussing this field.

Not saying either is better but pretty glaring omission in any analysis of competitive environment.
    May 14, 2015. 08:39 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment