Steven Bulwa

View Steven Bulwa's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Regado Biosciences Is A Buy After Recent Setback [View article]
    I think the problem is you don't read you just want to talk. I don't scream anything, I said I believe the risk reward here is positive and for speculative portfolios I would allocate an appropriate proportion to the stock. No screaming anything. The study is blind they don't know what caused the reactions so they will investigate. If you don't think the risk reward is positive or you don't enjoy that type of investing then you should stick to your methods but please don't make false claims about the content or intention of my article. Thank you
    Jul 25, 2014. 11:56 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Regado Biosciences Is A Buy After Recent Setback [View article]
    Did you read the article? or the company's 10k? the advantages are clearly outlined.
    Jul 24, 2014. 08:22 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Regado Biosciences Is A Buy After Recent Setback [View article]
    I think I addressed safety as well as I could deduce. If I knew the absolute answer there would be no discussion of what action to take now.
    Jul 24, 2014. 08:21 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Regado Biosciences Is A Buy After Recent Setback [View article]
    this is a silly comment. I a long the stock through the decision. you don't like the article oh well. try writing one. cheers. sb
    Jul 24, 2014. 08:20 PM | 7 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Cynapsus Offers Potential Big Returns [View article]
    Thank you Jason, I appreciate the clarification.

Best,

Steve
    May 30, 2014. 10:05 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Cynapsus Offers Potential Big Returns [View article]
    I like the article and it is a compelling thesis although you allude to some investor misconception leading to the current mis-pricing but I don't see an explanation of what that misconception is. Jason if you could clarify this point I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks for the great work!
    May 29, 2014. 11:48 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • MoSys: Rome Wasn't Built In A Day [View article]
    Why should any company trade 6-8x revenues? What is this assumption based on?

Nov 5, 2013. 12:48 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Outerwall Tops Netflix In Cash Flow And Margins [View article]
    Out of thousands of companies, timing one's demise is the best use of funds. Awesome. Good luck.
    Oct 9, 2013. 11:03 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Organovo May Be Big Pharma's Salvation [View article]
    Raising money by issuing stock increases the market valuation of the company. $5 x 10 shares outstanding vs. $5x 15 shares outstanding. If your assessment is that management will use these funds to increase the value of the company than it may be a positive thing. If they just burn through the cash and have to raise again repeatedly without increasing the value of the company by more than the dilution, you will lose money on your holdings because the absolute share price may decrease even though the value of the company has increased.
    Sep 20, 2013. 02:16 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Organovo May Be Big Pharma's Salvation [View article]
    No position. I don't believe I said anything negative about ONVO or INO. I just said there is no justification in this article to buy it or sell it. The two companies have nothing to do with each other. There is no correlation between their stock prices or market valuations nor should there be. Given that, there is no reason the INO wasn't previously undervalued and ONVO overvalued accounting for the different recent price behaviour.
    Sep 18, 2013. 01:37 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Organovo May Be Big Pharma's Salvation [View article]
    It irritates me when information is presented as informed or informative that is based in no sound logic.
    Sep 18, 2013. 12:49 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Organovo May Be Big Pharma's Salvation [View article]
    They have similar market values so the case for ONVO appreciation based on INO is invalid. The author is picking arbitrary numbers based on absolute individual share price which is irrelevent to market valuation. There is no thesis in this article except hope.
    Sep 18, 2013. 08:03 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Organovo May Be Big Pharma's Salvation [View article]
    I have no idea what INO has to do with ONVO. There is nothing I can see in this article that creates any relationship between the two companies. Both companies have market caps around $400 million. If these companies are somehow similar then the market has done a good job bringing their valuations in line. If I missed some actual relevance to the comparison between these two companies please enlighten me. As far as I can tell one is a vaccine developer and one a 3d bio printing company. No other similarities. There is nothing about INO that should compel anyone to buy ONVO. There is no relationship between prospects, potential, market size, product development, anything at all. Why is ONVO worth $8/share or $800 million? How did this get published? Come on.
    Sep 17, 2013. 10:55 PM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Elite Pharmaceuticals: Call It A Comeback Story [View article]

Here is the answer.
    Sep 11, 2013. 04:15 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Elite Pharmaceuticals: Call It A Comeback Story [View article]
    Hello. Seems like a thorough review of the investment. My question is how did they pay to acquire these valuable drugs given the company's financial condition?

Thanks