View as an RSS Feed
CEMIG: 50% Increase In Net Income Q1 2014 Over 2013
- 1Q 2014 EBITDA 32.55% higher than 1Q 2013.
- Jaguara request for order of mandamus suspended.
- Net profit increased 52.2% adjusted for one-off regulatory impacts.
CEMIG: Headline Risks And 10-20% Dividend Rewards
- CEMIG reports 2013 results with a -27.3% fall in net income.
- Dividend yield going forward projected at 10-20%.
- Potential 38% price jump in next 3-6 months.
Telecom Argentina Q4 2013 Results: Strong Growth, Deep Value And 4%+ Dividend
- 23% revenue growth, 19.2% EPS increase year-over-year.
- Fair value price of $35 versus $16 current price provides 50%+ margin of safety.
- Mobile ARPU of $8.67 and broadband revenue growth over 30% provide key drivers for 2014.
- AXA: Compelling 2013 Results And Dividend Increase
- CEMIG: Q3 Earnings Results Scream Buy Unless The Government Screams Sell
- AXA: High-Dividend Global Insurance Stock For The Long Haul
- Telecom Argentina: High Dividend (Maybe) And Potential Near-Term Pop
- CEMIG: A High-Risk, High-Return Opportunity
- Your Investment Process Vs. The Legends