Full index of posts »
Consumer Is Income Constrained http://seekingalpha.com/a/18hvb 3 days ago
Why Is Manufacturing So Soft? http://seekingalpha.com/p/1mokl 3 days ago
Health Care Expenditures Have Not Stopped Increasing http://seekingalpha.com/a/185yf Mar 1, 2014
- Moon Kil Woong on Why Is Manufacturing So Soft? Manufacturing is probably down because retailin...
- bikerron1 on What Gives With Falling Home Sales Most people are out of money. Still lot's of fr...
- Moon Kil Woong on What Gives With Falling Home Sales How can they say they expect a housing turnarou...
- bbro on What Gives With Falling Home Sales There are 2 metrics that I check to see if hous...
- Moon Kil Woong on Why Are Home Sales So Bad? I think the media has a point that almost no sa...
- Walmart Lowers Sales Forecast, Confirms Economy Is Slowing (8 Comments)
- Should We Take ECRI's Recession Call Seriously? (7 Comments)
- Now Things Are Less Good (6 Comments)
- The Sky Is Falling - Only 74,000 Jobs Created (6 Comments)
- Employment, Not GDP, Is the Measure of the Economy (6 Comments)