Full index of posts »
Benefits Of Productivity Gains Flow To Rentiers http://seekingalpha.com/a/1gr83 3 days ago
There Is No Evidence Yet The Economy Is Gaining Strength http://seekingalpha.com/p/1wxsl 3 days ago
Why U.S. Economic Growth Is Poor http://seekingalpha.com/a/1gfiz Aug 23, 2014
- Steven Hansen on Residential Construction Says The Economy Will Not Pick Up This Year the census seasonal adjusting methodology sucks...
- dancing diva on Residential Construction Says The Economy Will Not Pick Up This Year What am I missing? You wrote "Building per...
- Moon Kil Woong on 4% GDP Growth Is Not Really That Good, But The Jobs Report Really Was Good Indeed, little growth is better than no growth ...
- Robcarter.VN on Disregard Durable Goods Data Steven you really have a chartreader mind.You s...
- Moon Kil Woong on Consumer Credit Continues To Confirm An Expanding Economy The rise in credit card debt is a bit worrisome...
- Walmart Lowers Sales Forecast, Confirms Economy Is Slowing (8 Comments)
- Should We Take ECRI's Recession Call Seriously? (7 Comments)
- Now Things Are Less Good (6 Comments)
- The Sky Is Falling - Only 74,000 Jobs Created (6 Comments)
- Employment, Not GDP, Is the Measure of the Economy (6 Comments)