Steven P. Orlowski
Steven P. Orlowski, CFP® is a veteran trader, portfolio manager and investment adviser. Over his twenty year career he has helped thousands of people invest and plan for their future. He has educated his clients on the methods of asset allocation, retirement income planning, estate planning and trading and risk management. He has expert knowledge of the financial markets, notably commodities, precious metals and emerging markets as well as the domestic economy and loves discussing the challenges the world faces today. He uses a combination of fundamental and technical analysis. He knows through experience that superior performance can be had by wisely choosing your investments and by not blindly applying a buy and hold ...More mentality. Among his proudest investing accomplishments: warning clients of ridiculous stock valuations during the tech bubble - calling the top of the stock market in 2007 and moving to a 100% cash position in October of that year - loading up on gold at $700.00 an ounce - getting out of real estate in 2006 - recognizing a decade before it became a common investment theme that emerging markets are the place to be. The question he likes to answer most - What's next?
- Description: Registered investment advisor. Trading frequency: Daily
- Interests: Bonds, Commodities, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Energy stocks, Foreign stocks, Forex, Gold, Mutual funds, Options, REITs, Retirement savings, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Steven P. Orlowski, CFP http://www.streetauthority.com/users/steven-orlowski
Twitter - @SteveO_CFP
Twitter - @SteveO_CFP
A Pragmatist's View Veteran investor, writer and pragmatist comments on things of meaning in the political, financial and philisophical real world. Pragmatism is the key; personal biases are checked at the door. Feedback is desired. I'm always listening, reading and learning.
Latest Comments more »
- I like Singapore, just didn... on SHIMP: The Latest Emerging Market Acronym
- Keep trying. I'm surprised ... on SHIMP: The Latest Emerging Market Acronym
- Interesting. You may want t... on SHIMP: The Latest Emerging Market Acronym
- "Our genius ain't appr... on SHIMP: The Latest Emerging Market Acronym
- Still feel that way hunterg... on RIM: Proceed with Caution