View as an RSS Feed
View Steven Towns' Articles BY TICKER:
AAL, AAPL, ABT, ABX, ACN, ACS, ADBE, ADM, AEO, AES, AIG, AKAM, ALL, ALU, AMAT, AMD, AMGN, ANN, ANSW, ATE, AUO, AZO, BA, BAC, BBBY, BBRY, BGPIQ, BIDU, BKEAY, BMC, BNPQY, BR, BRCD, BRCM, BRK.A, BRLC, BSC, BX, BYD, BZH, C, CA, CAG, CAH, CAJ, CAT, CBS, CCTYQ, CCU-OLD, CDNS, CEA, CEO, CHA, CHL, CHRT, CI, CIEN, CMCSA, CNET, CNVR, COH, COMS, COP, CPB, CPKI, CSC, CSCO, CSG, CTL, CVC, CVX, DAL, DB, DCM, DDAIF, DE, DELL, DF, DGX, DHI, DHR, DISH, DJ, DMND, DRIV, DTEGY, DTV, EA, EBAY, ECA, ECIL, EDS, ERIC, ESPD, ETN, EWJ, EWY, EXPE, F, FDS, FIG, FMCC, FMCN, FWLT, FXI, FXY, GCI, GD, GE, GG, GHC, GIS, GLW, GM, GOOG, GPS, GRMN, GS, GSH, GSK, GT, GYI, HAS, HD, HET, HMC, HNZ, HOG, HOV, HPQ, HRB, HSBC, HSH, HSY, HTHIY, IACI, IBKR, IBM, ICE, IFNNY, IIJI, IMCL, INFN, ING, INTC, INTU, IP, IR, ITT, IX, JAVA, JCI, JCP, JNJ, JNPR, JOSB, JPM, JSDA, KATE, KBH, KCG, KEX, KKR, KLAC, KMX, KNBWY, KO, KODK, KUBTY, KYO, LB, LEH, LGF, LHO, LLTC, LMT, LOW, LPL, LRCX, LULU, LVLT, LXK, M, MA, MAR, MAT, MC-OLD, MCD, MCO, MDLZ, MDT, MER, MET, MFE, MFG, MGM, MKC, MKTAY, MLEA, MLHR, MMC, MO, MON, MRK, MRVL, MS, MSFT, MTG, MTU, MU, MWD, MWY, NDAQ, NEWC.PK, NIKOY, NILE, NIPNF, NJ, NKE, NMR, NMX, NOK, NOVL, NSANY, NSM, NSRGY, NTAP, NTDOY, NTRI, NTT, NVDA, NWS, NYX, ORAN, ORCL, OUBS, PALM, PAYX, PBG, PCLN, PEP, PETM, PFE, PG, PHG, PNCOF, PSP, PTR, QCOM, QLGC, RCL, RDS.A, RIO, RL, RMBS, RSH, S, SANYY, SAP, SBUX, SFD, SFTBF, SGP, SHCAY, SHLD, SID, SKHSY, SKS, SNDA, SNDK, SNE, SNROF, SOHU, SPLS, STX, SUNE, SYMC, SYY, T, TDK, TFSM, TGT, THQIQ, TIF, TIVO, TLSYY, TM, TMICY, TOL, TOMOY, TOPP, TRBCQ, TRI, TRMP, TSL, TSM, TSN, TST, TTWO, TWX, TXN, TYC, UMC, UNH, UPIP, URBN, URI, USO, UTX, VG, VIA, VIP, VIVEF, VLKAY, VOD, VZ, WBA, WDC, WFC, WFM, WGO, WM, WMT, WYE, X, XOM, XRX, YHOO, YUM, ZLC
Thoughts About Investing In Japan
- Nomura's latest investor survey shows Japanese individuals remain long Japan.
- Demand for Japanese stocks seen exceeding supply.
- Most-watched stocks include many usual suspects.
- Thinking of Soros, Templeton, and Marks for Japan 2015-20.
- Japanese stock idea generation.
Berkshire Beyond Buffett Notes
Dec. 9, 2014 • 1 Comment
- Nomura's Individual Japanese Investor Survey
- Value Investing In Sanrio Vs. The Hello Kitty Premium
- Nomura's Individual Japanese Investor Survey (May 2014)
- Investing In Japan Beyond The Platitudes
- Real Numbers And Thoughts Behind A Weak Yen And Japan's Exporters
- Japan: Not Buying The Debt And Depression Story
- Why General Electric's Buyback Is A Raw Deal For Shareholders
- Why GE Is Undervalued
- GE's 2012 Proxy: Pleasing Performance?
- Internet Initiative Japan Offers Very Attractive Growth And Valuation
- Has Nintendo Bottomed?
- GE Dividend Still Taking Back Seat To Buybacks
- Book Review: 'Accounting For Value'
- GE's Value Destroying Stock Buybacks
- Why I'm Long Precious Metals (And Hope Others Will Continue To Buy Treasuries)
- Explaining Nintendo's 10% Jump
- Nintendo: Dirt Cheap Ahead of Next Growth Cycle
- Internet Initiative Japan: A Pure Play on Japanese Cloud Computing Growth
- General Electric: Eschew the Buybacks, Hike the Dividend More Meaningfully
- Is GE's Board Acting in the Shareholders' Best Interest?
- GE's Executive Compensation Practices Don't Need to Be Rubber-Stamped
- The Latent Power of GE Shareholders
- What's on the Table for GE
Book Review: Corporate Valuation for Portfolio Investment
Mar. 28, 2011 • 2 Comments
Book Review: Dusting Off the Classic 'Security Analysis: Principles and Technique'
Feb. 28, 2011 • 1 Comment
- Proxy Games at Lions Gate?
- Book Review: 'Overhaul' - A Tell-All Account of the Rescue of GM and Chrysler
Review of Super Sectors, Part 2: Interview with Author John Nyaradi
Nov. 26, 2010 • Comment!
- Broadridge’s Dangerous Disconnect With Shareholders
John Nyaradi’s 'Super Sectors' Makes the Case for Active Investment Management
Nov. 21, 2010 • Comment!