Steven Vincent has been studying and trading the markets since 1998 and is a member of the Market Technicians Association. He is proprietor of BullBear Trading which provides market analysis, timing and guidance to subscribers. He focuses on intermediate to long term swing trading. When he is not charting and analyzing the markets he teaches yoga and meditation in Los Angeles.
- Description: Independent / boutique research firm analyst. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: ETFs, Forex, Mutual funds, Options, REITs, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Currently, there are no book details for Steven Vincent.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
$SPX Intermarket Secular Shifts and the Great Rotation Trade: Long US Stocks, Short Treasuries http://bit.ly/12hdeYr 5 days ago
Latest Comments more »
- "It doesn't take any r... on Bull Run Likely To Continue So Long As Low Qual...
- I think it is going to be t... on Intermarket Secular Shifts And The Great Rotati...
- The 30 Year Treasury price ... on Bond Market Review Q1 2013
- The 30 Year Treasury price ... on Expect Bull Run For Treasuries And Cash
- The 30 Year Treasury price ... on The Absurdity Of A Bond Bubble
Latest comments on Steven's Articles