This user currently has no profile.
Steven Weitz is a student at Vanderbilt University majoring in Economics and minoring in Finance. He has work experience in the Investment Banking industry and has been an avid investor from a young age. He plans to offer a fresh take on investing with a young mind eager to beat the market.
- Description: Undergraduate. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income, Energy stocks, Gold, Options, Stocks - long, Tech stocks
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
$BIDU down 10% after good but not stellar earnings is a huge overreaction in my book Feb 5, 2013
Latest Comments more »
- I appreciate you pumping up... on NQ Mobile - Pure Play Mobile Game And Mobile Se...
- Very well said TBoneSteak33... on NQ Mobile: Upside Play On Mobile Security
- Good point. I still think t... on NQ Mobile: Upside Play On Mobile Security
- Change made on NQ Mobile: Upside Play On Mobile Security
- Thanks! Will try to get tha... on NQ Mobile: Upside Play On Mobile Security
Latest comments on Steven's Articles