Steven Weitz

View Steven Weitz's Comments BY TICKER:
  • NQ Mobile - Pure Play Mobile Game And Mobile Security Hyper-Growth Company Is Still Dirt Cheap [View article]
    I appreciate you pumping up NQ and all and I think we are on the same page in terms of our investment thesis, but that doesnt mean you have to take the same two images I used for my article on NQ in the beginning of July and not give me any credit as seen here
    Aug 11, 2013. 08:12 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • NQ Mobile: Upside Play On Mobile Security [View article]
    Very well said TBoneSteak33. In terms of the smart money getting behind the stock, I think you buy when the stock is relatively undiscovered (only 2 analysts really covering NQ right now), and then hope the smart money later comes in as the business improves even more, giving a boost to the stock with this inflow of institutional investors. There was news in the last 2 weeks however that one of Hong Kong's largest asset management firms, Atlantis Investment Management, had purchased 1 million ADSs in the month of June and would buy another 1.5 million shares from NQ in the future.

I completely agree with you of trying to use the stock's high beta to get into NQ at the right price. One strategy you may want to consider is scaling in; buying some of NQ now and then if the stock goes down because of its wild swings, buying more. This allows you to profit in case the stock shoots up, but also buy some at a better price if the stock falls.
    Jul 14, 2013. 11:40 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • NQ Mobile: Upside Play On Mobile Security [View article]
    Good point. I still think there is value in looking at P/Sales though, and given the discrepancy between NQ's 3.86x and the industry's 10x, the point can still be made that NQ is severely undervalued relative to peers, considering capital structure or not
    Jul 2, 2013. 02:32 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • NQ Mobile: Upside Play On Mobile Security [View article]
    Change made
    Jul 2, 2013. 02:27 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • NQ Mobile: Upside Play On Mobile Security [View article]
    Thanks! Will try to get that changed
    Jul 2, 2013. 02:13 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • ConocoPhillips: Cashing In On The Eagle Ford Shale [View article]
    great article Michael
    Apr 18, 2013. 04:11 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Oil Vs. Natural Gas Revenue Distributions - Part 1 [View article]
    yep, it made a huge transition to oil in the last yr as it was 68.6% nat gas only a year ago. pretty astounding
    Sep 6, 2012. 12:33 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Fly High With Boeing This Earnings Season [View article]
    thanks josef, that is very nice of you. make sure to follow my seeking alpha profile to get updated with my latest article
    Jul 24, 2012. 12:58 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment