This user currently has no profile.
Major is not another stock expert. Major is an ordinary guy who believes that: by learning and disciplined investing little guy can beat many “experts”. Major grew up in China and came to US for graduate study in 1997. Currently Major works as technical consultant for a software company. Major also maintains a financial blog site STLPlace (http://www.stlplace.com), where he is sharing his thoughts on business, finance, stocks, other fun stuffs in the US and China. Again this is a place Major shares his thoughts. Please don’t take this as a stock tip and run with it.
Currently, you have no snapshot. Click edit to add details such as trading frequency and investing interests.
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- I think this is good/sound ... on YUM! China's X Factors Driving Valuation Contra...
- It's funny I saw this old a... on Lululemon Vs. Under Armour: Which One Is On Sale?
- The IPO related stock optio... on IPO Analysis: Vitacost.com Does a Great Job Inc...
- Some discussion on Moldflow... on Autodesk Proceeding with Acquisitions
- I put up disclosure when su... on Tough Times in Store for China Mobile
Latest comments on STLPlace's Articles