- Qualys: A Growth And Profit Expansion Story With Attractive Valuation
- Why Celadon Is A Compelling Truckload Investment Amid Industry Softness
- Internap Network Services: Market's Overreaction To IP Services Weakness Presents An Upside Opportunity
- WageWorks: Fundamentals Are Compelling But Valuation Looks Lofty
- Myers Industries: A Value Creation Story
This user currently has no profile.
I am currently holding a position at buy side and have a strong passion towards investment analysis and valuations. I am a recent MBA grad from Wilfrid Laurier University in Canada. Prior to that, I have a couple of years work experience in financial services sector focusing in financial planning and equity research. I am also an alumnus from University of Windsor in Canada. You are more than welcomed to reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Description: Occasional investor. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Stocks - long
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- Thanks for reading. If taki... on Salesforce.com: Various Valuation Perspectives ...
- That is an approximation. on Buy Qualcomm For An Easily Attainable Upside
- Yes, EBITDA margin is 18% i... on Starbucks Offers Decent Value
- My mistake, thank you for p... on My Top Pick For Casino Stocks
- Hi, I used the data from Ca... on Coach Is Substantially Undervalued
Latest comments on Stock's Articles
- JGulley317 on Why Celadon Is A Compelling Truckload Investmen...
- Raj Mehta on Myers Industries: A Value Creation Story
- Ján Mazák on Standard Parking: A Cheap Stock With A Wide Eco...
- medzjohn on Potash Corp.: Not In A Favorable Risk-Reward Po...
- Stew Meat on Here Is Why You Should Buy This Solid Dividend ...
LATEST ARTICLES & INSTAPOSTS more »