Stock Gamer

View Stock Gamer's Comments BY TICKER:
Latest comments  |  Highest rated
  • Salesforce.com: Various Valuation Perspectives Suggest A Sell Rating [View article]
    Thanks for reading. If taking a FD perspective, I will need to use the FD shares and add the cash proceeds from option exercised to the enterprise value. But unfortunately I do not have the cash proceeds figure..and I took the basic share standpoint.
    Jan 25 09:36 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Starbucks Offers Decent Value [View article]
    Yes, EBITDA margin is 18% in the terminal period. The CapEX is set at 7% of revenues and working capital increase is at 1%
    Aug 15 09:32 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Why I Think EMC Is A Good Buy [View article]
    Thanks for you comments! It's really helpful. As I mentioned in the article, it is only an introductory analysis. I still have a lot to learn...
    Jun 2 10:02 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Is Caterpillar's Sell-Off Over? [View article]
    Good analysis, I like CAT too. I have a bit of concern regarding the Chinese economic trend which turns more focus on consumer spending growth by reducing reliance on investments (building construction, infrastructure projects etc.).
    May 22 02:39 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Altria Is In Buying Zone With High Visibility On Cash Distribution [View article]
    sorry that was a typo, I will submit a correction. Thanks for reading
    Apr 4 03:08 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Valero Energy: Double-Digit Dividend And Share Buyback Growth To Drive Value [View article]
    Thanks for reading the article.
    Mar 24 04:54 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Canadian QFIIs By Feb 2014 [View instapost]
    The money is for public investing only, right?
    Mar 24 03:22 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Phillips 66: Potential Multiple Expansion Should Outperform Refining Peers [View article]
    Thanks for spotting the incorrect link, I will submit a correction. You should see management's comment here: http://on.barrons.com/...
    Mar 24 09:15 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Buy Qualcomm For An Easily Attainable Upside [View article]
    That is an approximation.
    Nov 2 11:47 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • My Top Pick For Casino Stocks [View article]
    My mistake, thank you for pointing this out Fred!
    Jul 17 09:08 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Coach Is Substantially Undervalued [View article]
    Hi, I used the data from Capital IQ. From public sources, generally revenues and EPS are what you can get.
    Jul 2 10:57 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why I Think Philip Morris International Is A Solid Dividend Play [View article]
    You are right. I didn't refer to what PM has paid this year when making the projection. Thanks for pointing this out.
    Jun 14 03:41 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Allied Nevada Gold: It's A Gold Mine! [View article]
    It's an excellent analysis. I really learned a lot. I am a newbie in mining company valuation. I was wondering why you do you use cost of equity to discount free cash flow instead of using WACC, since the firm has debt? Thanks!
    May 25 09:06 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Buy Tiffany To Pocket The Near-Term Profit [View article]
    Here is my conclusion on COH:
    May 25 09:02 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Leisure Stocks: 1 Speculative Buy, 1 Buy And 1 Sell [View article]
    Nice analysis. Is 10% WACC for LVS a bit low? Given that the stock beta is above 3...
    May 22 04:06 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment