Stock Jackal

View Stock Jackal's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Sherritt International: A Value Investor's Silver Bullet [View article]
    I wrote some covered calls, and might sell a portion to book some profits and as a hedge to not take a round trip bus ride..
    Apr 12 09:23 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sherritt International: A Value Investor's Silver Bullet [View article]
    LOL,

I bought some more at $3, and sold PUTS at $4, so I'm doing ok... Hard to know when to book profits as I still think there is upside...
    Apr 10 08:15 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sherritt International: A Value Investor's Silver Bullet [View article]
    Wow excellent thoughts 1GCFA,

I have been off on my timing before! :-) I'm long Sherrit.
    Feb 26 10:49 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • An Open Letter To John Chen [View article]
    @Know

My wife is a BBM user and she has an iPhone...
    Feb 25 07:31 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • An Open Letter To John Chen [View article]
    Was thinking the Same thing Kurt.

Good to have you back.
    Feb 23 12:24 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sherritt International: A Value Investor's Silver Bullet [View article]
    Correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't their market cap less than their current assets? Not too often you see that...
    Feb 22 04:27 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sherritt International: A Value Investor's Silver Bullet [View article]
    Great call @1GreatCFA on the dividend cut. I agree with your comment as well.
    Feb 21 08:11 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • BlackBerry's BBM chief departs [View news story]
    Just because he left as a volunteer doesn't, mean he didn't self select out. Every other major exec has left and/or been shuffled. I'd leave too if I was the BBM exec that missed the boat releasing BBM multi-platform years ago when the iPhone first came out. Not too mention letting an intern steal my stuff and start Kik
    Feb 10 09:30 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Message To John Chen; Blackberry Needs Android Apps Directly From Google Play [View instapost]
    Thanks hofjac,

As much as some people are willing to use snap, it needs to be main stream and for the masses in my opinion.
    Feb 7 10:16 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • BlackBerry rallies following Jefferies PT hike [View news story]
    A $2 to $16 range? That's worse than a weatherman for a guess.
    Feb 5 03:09 PM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Cameco Is A Solid Bet For The Likely Recovery In Uranium Prices [View article]
    So what if Mr. Blair lost some on AAPL, he wins more than he looses that's all that matters. I for one think he's a smart guy with good insight and track record.
    Feb 4 09:35 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    I think it needs to be the actual Google Play and officially support. So your "regular" BB user can use it like it is effortless.
    Feb 3 08:55 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    I would agree with you as well.
    Feb 2 09:55 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    @mvermaak because it is a instablog
    Feb 2 09:55 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Ya that was a decimal place error. No i have not used a 10.2.1 phone yet. I am surprised that this was not a main feature listed in any of the articles heralding the release of the update.
    Feb 2 09:55 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment