This user currently has no profile.
When the earth's crust was still warm, I graduated from Brown University, and was then welcomed into the effulgent and enveloping arms of Wall Street as a research analyst. That occupation took me on a scenic tour through many of the banks now imploding, experiences which perhaps help explain my enduring fascination with the increasingly paraspastic habits of Mr Market. For the past three years however, I have lurked as a nocturnal bottom feeder, coming out on occasions to check for metal fatigue in the market's supports, eject a few nattering nabobs of negativism, and of course to read Seeking Alpha.
Currently, you have no snapshot. Click edit to add details such as trading frequency and investing interests.
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- Very lucid, and well reason... on Week In Review - June 3, 2012
- Agree 100%. The longer an a... on The Commodity Megatrend
- Those who defend Google's m... on The Time Has Come to Regulate Search Engine Mar...
- In regards to the poster wh... on Bank Failure Friday Comes Early
- This is what I have always ... on The Looming McMansion Attack