This user currently has no profile.
Thomas H. Kee Jr., is President and CEO of Stock Traders Daily. The Stock of the Week Strategy offered by Stock Traders Daily may be the best performing strategy on the market since December, 2007 (before the credit crisis), and "The Investment Rate" is arguably the best measure of the underlying economy available anywhere (it is a macroeconomic work). Our reports and analysis are currently offered by Reuters Research to their institutional clients. Economic analysis and forecasting is provided to a variety of institutional and retail clientele through Stock Traders Daily's corporate website. Mr. Kee had worked with Smith Barney, AG Edwards, and Morgan Stanley before founding Stock Traders Daily in January ...More 2000. Stock Traders daily thrived during the Internet Debacle. (http://stocktradersdaily.com/)
- Description: Registered Investment Advisor (RIA). Trading frequency: Daily
- Interests: ETFs, Mutual funds, Retirement savings, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Stock Traders Daily We offer tools that help investors manage their risk and realize opportunities regardless of market direction or economic conditions, and without sacrificing time or lifestyle.
Stock Traders Daily A complete understanding of the macroeconomic conditions that exist in the current marje environment plus an observation of actual market and economic cycles, combined to present a model of market analysis that is second to none. Our specialty is identifying piviot points.
Buy and Hold is Dead Buy and Hold Is Dead Take control of your financial life! “Losing less” is never the goal of solid investing over time, regardless of the overall market conditions. This timely guide offers a step-by-step educational process by which traders and investors learn how they can protect their wealth and ...More
make money no matter where the market goes. Buy and Hold Is Dead dispels old-school investment techniques and shows you how to maximize your returns without sacrificing time or lifestyle—and without the use of a money manager. It offers practical, proactive trading strategies that will help you protect your wealth and make money in any market environment. These strategies integrate both risk control and opportunity in a methodical, structured, and easy-to-follow design that can be used at all times. They will empower you to invest successfully, no matter what the economy or stock market may seem to be suggesting. You can do better than your money managers and make money in a volatile market—and this book will show you how. Risk control is your competitive advantage.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- We are objective TBKV. We c... on Procter & Gamble Looks Very Expensive
- But I am using factual data... on Expect Further Deterioration In Nike
- The average return on the D... on Microsoft Is Threatening To Break Down
- Ask people back in 2008 if ... on Microsoft Is Threatening To Break Down
- It is amazing that price do... on Microsoft Is Threatening To Break Down
Latest comments on Stock Traders Daily's Articles
- seeking betta on Devon Energy Could Start To Do Well Again
- Gary J on Netflix Is A Buy At Support, But Not A Buy And ...
- Small Pharma Analyst on Bristol-Myers Squibb Strategy Could Boost Share...
- maddynuke on Bristol-Myers Squibb Strategy Could Boost Share...
- Thalidomide Baby on Bristol-Myers Squibb Strategy Could Boost Share...
Latest Articles on Quick Picks & Lists