Stock Traders Daily

View Stock Traders Daily's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Apple: Good Intention, Unlikely Solution [View article]
    Check my history and the trading report for AAPL. I have already conducted extensive analysis and offered detailed trading recommendations for AAPL.
    Mar 25 12:46 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Gilead Is An Avoid [View article]
    People, when stocks break support levels you avoid them. You don't fall in love with them, you don't plug your nose, you don't make excuses. What you do is act like a professional, and when support levels break you avoid! No questions asked.
    Mar 21 02:40 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • BlackBerry: The Turnaround Stock Of 2014 [View article]
    Look back a month ago.
    Feb 25 02:12 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple Buy Signals Confirmed [View article]
    Read the last line of the article please.
    Feb 12 02:51 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple Buy Signals Confirmed [View article]
    I told my clients!
    Feb 12 10:47 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • We're Not In Kansas Anymore! [View article]
    You can get a free report on NFLX here: http://bit.ly/MIAb4Z
    Feb 11 12:53 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • For BlackBerry And Twitter, Are The Fundamentals Important? [View article]
    Yes, I put a link in the article. It is called the Stock of the Week Strategy. It is up about 200% vs the market since December 2007.

There is a material difference between fundamental and technical analysis, and they should be used in conjunction for people looking to invest like professional managers, but most investors forget about the technical analysis part, or discount it completely, when it usually tells you everything about the future of the fundamentals too.
    Jan 16 03:22 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • A Temporary Bounce For Apple And Google [View article]
    The only thing that makes you money in the stock market is price. Cash flow, EPS results, product cycles, none of that will make you money. If you are trying to make money by trading a stock you MUST LOOK AT PRICE and your must react to price changes. If you do that you can be successful, if you do not you will find yourself in trouble more often than not.
    Jan 13 02:44 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • A Temporary Bounce For Apple And Google [View article]
    Please read it more carefully... What I said was Up to midterm resistance and then down to longer term support, upon the condition that the NASDAQ breaks out. These are great trading stocks.
    Jan 13 11:59 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple Can Bounce, But Buyers Be Patient [View article]
    It seems there was a typo in this article. The sell signal was $572. The edit missed this typo: "The sell signals I identified at $472 were clear,..." Mid term buy signals are at $542, but those are not longer term buy signals. $572 was a longer term sell signal.
    Jan 3 02:32 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sell Wynn At These Highs [View article]
    I don't want to sound obvious, but your comment is exactly what this article was really about. Investors think the stocks they own are sheltered for some reason, you happened to have one (an opinion as to why it would be sheltered) on this stock, and that is a major concern.
    Dec 11 03:07 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Warning Signs For Shares Of Starbucks [View article]
    I appreciate the candid talk on this message board, and it leads me to believe something very important. I want to share it with rational thinkers. People are starting to think that stock prices should always increase, and that they never will fall very much again. They are beginning to think that buying companies with sound businesses at almost any price is okay because the prices will always eventually go higher, and they are more concerned with good news about the business than they are about where the stock price is in relation to trend. Put another way, for many people stock prices don't matter anymore, and although that is absolutely the most important thing to making money in the stock market, whenever I reference stocks that are beginning to break support levels, or threaten reversals after testing resistance, I get feedback like what I received here. I am pointing this out to rational readers because it tells us something. Price should be important, to traders it is all that matters in fact, but people don't seem to think that way right now. It is a major red flag. Please beware. When investors stop caring about price, when they start believe a stock will increase just because the company is a good company, a major disconnect exists.
    Dec 9 08:04 PM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 3 Reasons Why Apple Is Heading Lower [View article]
    Very constructive. Thus far the only post that I actually enjoyed reading. Thanks. On that note, I do not disagree with the fundamental aspects of anything you have said, only with price :-)
    Dec 6 12:28 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • For Traders, Yelp Is A Buy At Support [View article]
    Here is the yelp trading data:
    Term →

Near

Mid

Long

Bias Weak Weak Weak
    P1 56.10 57.21 60.35
    P2 61.10 66.66 72.78
    P3 64.07 76.11 85.70
    Nov 27 08:52 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • For Traders, Yelp Is A Buy At Support [View article]
    Regarding that yelp trade... Last Friday YELP tested 60.78, the buy signal for a trade from that report I have been talking about, today it hit a sell signal for the trade at $62.85. Let's call it 3%. If you are disciplined with entry and exit levels these rewarding trades can happen often. Today, the break below support was bearish though...positive bias is gone.
    Nov 25 11:14 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment