View as an RSS Feed
View Stockerblog's Articles BY TICKER:
AAPL, AIG, AMSC, AMZN, AVAV, BBW, BCE, BEBE, BEN, BGFV, BMBYF, CGI, CLX, CMO, CPLA, CQB, CRZY, CWGVF, CXCHF, CYNO, DIA, DIS, DRAD, EBAY, FB, FOJCF, GOOG, GPC, GSK, HAS, HE, HOG, HPQ, IPAR, IYR, KMB, LB, LG, LLY, LTLB, LUTHP, MC-OLD, MCHB, MDT, MUNI, NOK, PNNT, PSP, PW, SBUX, SHLD, SPY, T, TOTDY, TU, UGA, UN, USA, VRSN, WSTF, YHOO, YUM
- TELUS Is Communicating A Higher Stock Price
Celadon Group Will Benefit From Lower Oil Prices
- Lower oil prices provide a huge cut in expenses.
- Strong earnings and revenue growth.
- P/E ratio far less than the industry average.
- Extended and increased its credit facility to $300 million.
- Stock is selling for 68% of sales.
- Stocks Going Ex-Dividend The Fourth Week Of January
- Stocks Going Ex-Dividend The Third Week Of January
- Stocks Going Ex Dividend The First Week Of January
Big 5 Is A Winning Stock
- The stock is selling at a third of sales.
- Same-store sales has increased.
- Yield over 3% and excellent metrics.
- The company has an active share repurchase program.
Inter Parfums Has The Sweet Smell Of Success
- Quarterly earnings spiked over 40% for the latest quarter.
- The company is practically debt free with lots of cash.
- Exceptional sales per employee.
- Shareholders receive a dividend yield of 1.8%.
Digirad: A Low Priced Stock With Lots Of Upside
- Digirad quarterly revenues rose by 11.8%.
- The company is debt free.
- Shareholders receive a dividend yield of 5.3%.
- Insiders have been buying shares with no insider sales.
- Stocks Going Ex-Dividend The Second Week Of December
- Bebe Is A Tax-Selling Opportunity Worth Buying
Hasbro Will Benefit From The Holiday Shopping Season
- Hasbro quarterly earnings spiked by 42.6% on a 7.3% rise in revenues.
- Quarterly dividends have been paid since 1987.
- The company has repurchased 2.4 million shares.
- Projected significant growth in the retail industry for November and December.
- Revenues are growing in all major segments.
- Stocks Going Ex-Dividend The Fourth Week Of November
Hewlett-Packard Should Be A Leader In 3D Printing
- Hewlett-Packard is becoming a major player in the 3D printing business.
- It is one of the cheapest stocks in its industry, based on price to earnings and price to sales.
- The company has resumed its share repurchase program.
- It recently reaffirmed its estimate of diluted net earnings per share.
- It will be splitting into two publicly traded companies.
Kimberly-Clark: Nothing To Sneeze At
- Kimberly-Clark is the leader in paper based health and consumer products.
- All-time record adjusted quarterly earnings per share up 12% year-over-year.
- Quarterly operating profit rose 12.4% from last year.
- The company increased its full year share repurchase target to $2 billion.
- The Halyard Health division will be spun off on October 31.
- Stocks Going Ex-Dividend The First Week Of November
Here Is A Healthy Stock: Medtronic
- Medtronic is a leader in the medical device field with three strong groups: cardiac/vascular, restorative, and diabetes.
- Revenues rose 5% for the latest quarter.
- The company is standing by its earnings guidance and revenue outlook.
- Revenues are taking off for the Diabetes Group, with a 12% increase in sales.
- The stock has an extensive track record of dividend increases.
This Stock Should Fly: AeroVironment
- AeroVironment is in two fast-growing industries: unmanned aircraft systems and electric vehicle charging systems.
- The company is debt-free, with almost $225 million in cash.
- The year-over-year increase in quarterly revenues jumped 17.6%.
- Management expects a gross profit margin of between 34.5% and 37.5% for the current fiscal year.
- The electric vehicle charging station division is skyrocketing.
- Stocks Going Ex-Dividend The Fourth Week Of October
Income Investors Who Want To Speculate: PennantPark
- PennantPark Investment Corporation provides middle-market companies with alternative financing, including senior secured loans, mezzanine debt and equity investments.
- The stock pays an exceptionally high yield of 11.0%.
- There is a diversified portfolio of 66 companies in PennantPark's portfolio.
- Returns over five years have exceeded other BDCs and the S&P 500.
- There has been some insider buying this year.
BCE: A High Income Plus Growth Stock
- BCE Inc., formerly known as Bell Canada Enterprises, is a telecommunications stock that operates in a stable industry with steady future revenues and dividend payouts.
- The company provides services throughout Canada with four segments: Bell Wireline, Bell Wireless, Bell Media, and Bell Aliant.
- The company’s continually improving financial position along with the positive future forecast of the industry in which it operates makes it a secure investment.
- It is Canada's largest communication company, and is still expanding to rural communities and small towns throughout Canada.
- BCE reported second quarter earnings growth of 6.5% and confirmed its financial guidance.
- Stocks Going Ex-Dividend The Second Week Of October
- Stocks Going Ex-Dividend The Fifth Week Of September
- Stocks Going Ex-Dividend The Fourth Week Of September
- How To Invest In Scotland
- Stocks Going Ex-Dividend The Third Week Of September
- Stocks Going Ex-Dividend The First Week Of September
- 3 Pet-Related Stocks
- Stocks Going Ex Dividend The Fourth Week Of August
- Stocks With The Best Income Per Employee
Jack D. Schwager's 'Market Sense And Nonsense'
Nov. 11, 2012 • 3 Comments
- Hot Oil MLPs With High Incomes
- Stocks Going Ex Dividend The 5th Week Of October