View as an RSS Feed
View Stockerblog's Articles BY TICKER:
Here Is A Healthy Stock: Medtronic
- Medtronic is a leader in the medical device field with three strong groups: cardiac/vascular, restorative, and diabetes.
- Revenues rose 5% for the latest quarter.
- The company is standing by its earnings guidance and revenue outlook.
- Revenues are taking off for the Diabetes Group, with a 12% increase in sales.
- The stock has an extensive track record of dividend increases.
This Stock Should Fly: AeroVironment
- AeroVironment is in two fast-growing industries: unmanned aircraft systems and electric vehicle charging systems.
- The company is debt-free, with almost $225 million in cash.
- The year-over-year increase in quarterly revenues jumped 17.6%.
- Management expects a gross profit margin of between 34.5% and 37.5% for the current fiscal year.
- The electric vehicle charging station division is skyrocketing.
- Stocks Going Ex-Dividend The Fourth Week Of October
Income Investors Who Want To Speculate: PennantPark
- PennantPark Investment Corporation provides middle-market companies with alternative financing, including senior secured loans, mezzanine debt and equity investments.
- The stock pays an exceptionally high yield of 11.0%.
- There is a diversified portfolio of 66 companies in PennantPark's portfolio.
- Returns over five years have exceeded other BDCs and the S&P 500.
- There has been some insider buying this year.
BCE: A High Income Plus Growth Stock
- BCE Inc., formerly known as Bell Canada Enterprises, is a telecommunications stock that operates in a stable industry with steady future revenues and dividend payouts.
- The company provides services throughout Canada with four segments: Bell Wireline, Bell Wireless, Bell Media, and Bell Aliant.
- The company’s continually improving financial position along with the positive future forecast of the industry in which it operates makes it a secure investment.
- It is Canada's largest communication company, and is still expanding to rural communities and small towns throughout Canada.
- BCE reported second quarter earnings growth of 6.5% and confirmed its financial guidance.
- Stocks Going Ex-Dividend The Second Week Of October
- Stocks Going Ex-Dividend The Fifth Week Of September
- Stocks Going Ex-Dividend The Fourth Week Of September
- How To Invest In Scotland
- Stocks Going Ex-Dividend The Third Week Of September
- Stocks Going Ex-Dividend The First Week Of September
- 3 Pet-Related Stocks
- Stocks Going Ex Dividend The Fourth Week Of August
- Stocks With The Best Income Per Employee
Jack D. Schwager's 'Market Sense And Nonsense'
Nov. 11, 2012 • 3 Comments
- Hot Oil MLPs With High Incomes
- Stocks Going Ex Dividend The 5th Week Of October
- 3 Cheap Stocks Selling Below Cash And Debt Free
- Stocks Going Ex Dividend The Second Week Of October
- Stocks Going Ex Dividend The First Week Of October
- 3 Exotic High Yield Master Limited Partnerships Yielding Up To 10%
- 10% Yields On Business Development Corporations And Private Equity Funds
- Stocks Going Ex Dividend The Third Week Of August 2012
- 4 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend The Second Week Of August
- 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend The First Week of August 2012
- 3 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend The Last Week Of July
- Stocks Going Ex-Dividend The Fourth Week Of July 2012
- Stocks Going Ex Dividend The First Week Of July 2012
- Stocks Going Ex Dividend The Last Week Of June 2012
- Stocks Going Ex Dividend The Fifth Week Of June 2012
- Stocks Going Ex Dividend The Fourth Week Of June 2012
- Stocks Going Ex Dividend In The Third Week of June 2012