StockMatusow

View StockMatusow's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Identiv: An Internet Of Things Small-Cap Pick For Consideration [View article]
    Trust me zrhapp when I say -- This guy will be back when/if $INVE hits $100 but I happen to get that 1 in 10 "wrong pick" to single that out.

Haters hate while money makes money!
    Aug 19 10:09 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    $75M market cap, but it should be cheaper? Are you aware they have earnings next week?
    Aug 5 11:11 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    INVE likely has a lot more partnerships that they cannot PR now -- that is my sense. Likely reason is the rep left on them by old management, I would expect in time, that will definitely change!
    Aug 5 03:06 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    its not shorts per say shorting to make money, but those stuck at lower prices. Earnings should be next week as I'm hearing, so if that's true, there should be announcement by end of this week
    Aug 5 03:05 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    I somewhat agree, which is why we listed the "trust your world" as main focus, but NFC applications are still within their core biz, so they might tweek tagtail. Reason - sources indicate to me that $INVE is likely working with $AAPL on Iphone 6
    Aug 5 02:23 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sell Watch: Zeltiq Has Become Over-Speculated [View article]
    Since we first wrote about those stocks, Solta was bought out for a 45% premium, Halozyme went from $7 to $18, and Celldex from $5 to over $38.

Thanks for pointing out some of our biggest winners!
    Jul 30 10:21 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • MannKind: Why The Short Argument Is Shortsighted [View article]
    Deerfield controls the float. They are the manipulators. They use the shorts to pump the price up, (buy to cover) and to also deflate it to get a sling shot when needed.

I respect your opinion, but do you understand how the game really works? In time I agree, we will see how sales do here. But my sources are pretty strong and say no deal being offered other than tiered royalties. So, if people truly believe Afrezza will bring in billions, will you and others be ok if the stock price gets cut in half, and willing to ride out the long term to potentially realize your belief?
    Jul 29 01:34 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • MannKind: Why The Short Argument Is Shortsighted [View article]
    Oh please, if you actually understood stock, you would know exactly who the shorts are. I have no position as I don't have or really want the time to keep on this one.

Exhubera failed because of required lung screening in addition to it was not fast acting and bulky piece of poop mechanism. Afrezza cancels 2 of 3 of those concerns, so I'm sure it won't be the failure of Exhubera, which did $80M peak I believe.

I can see Afrezza perhaps doing $500M peak, but what you and other $MNKD bulls do not understand is that there are numerous fast acting products that are likely to be on the market within 3 years, that do not have the unknown safety issues that could be associated with inhaling human insulin. Any red flag signal in the post approval studies, Afrezza gets yanked, so big pharma will not give any deal more than a simple royality. in which $MNKD possibly might gross $80M a year. With its cost of operations, assuming profitability is foolish at best, but even break even, the best market cap $MNKD can hope for is a peak of $700M, With 425M shares OS and potentially a lot more, this would equate to a pps under $2 a share.

This is about business, which most of the retail $MNKD writers/investors understand very little about, which is why there is a low institutional ownership and high retail. BTW, Deerfield holds most of the short shares.

Conclusion -- it's your money, but when this goes where I believe it will, I don't want to hear how "meanies" manipulated it or anyone blaming Bush or Obama, thanks!
    Jul 29 12:28 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • AcelRx Should Trend Higher As FDA Approval Is Likely At End Of This Month [View article]
    I explain it by $IBB and $IWM risk off market with geo political fears and other factors. In other words, it's based on changing valuation from speculative to " earnings now.

everything is tied into indices, period!

When $IBB bounces, and it should next week, then these small cap spec stocks will follow suit and rise, This is why myself and my subs use stop losses.

Scott
    Jul 17 09:17 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 5 BioPharmas With Near-Term Catalysts [View article]
    simple answer - ATRS DID NOT need to raise money - I sold then didnt I? why? because this showed me a short cut which they engaged in again. There is no reason for this company to have 130m PLUS shares.

I bought originally on Wotton and his biosim and better plan with patents, With him gone, unless QST hits, the company will be in dire straights.

Scott
    Jul 17 09:15 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Activist Investor David Callan Has Been Accumulating Identiv Stock, Here's Why [View article]
    Oh, u mean Moly Corp? I first started "bashing" on it when it was $70, said it would go under $5, shorted it down to the $30's, wrote on it when it was around $30 with same prediction.

I knew management was more concerned with selling stock than producing a solid biz.
    Jul 11 01:02 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    I also see your negative comments on my Solta and Obagi articles that were associated with Callan . How did those 2 turn out?

At some point, I pray people would please leave constructive comments here, instead of accusatory ones like, " pumper" and "basher"
    Jul 7 09:13 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Saying that the company only needs a fraction of that number is extremely accurate. We will have more articles in time on INVE that go more into this. If we went into every detail in this article, it would read as a novel.

It's extreme oversight on your behalf on your $7 trillion number comment because I linked it clearly to what OTHERS are saying. which there are many many more analysts who assign that number and higher -- hardly an arbitrary comment from me, but rather, designed to show that IoT will be, and already is, a good opp market. This ties into new senior management and their current turning around of the company.

Your last questions you ask are up to you to discover.
    Jul 7 09:09 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    And this reply u are nice, but other one u basically accuse me of being no good, low, no conscience, etc, etc. Callan is always looking for companies to invest in and for an activist position. He was following this one with old management, so I'm sure awhile. To answer other questions, I have not sold a single share and I was up, and still up a lot. As far as how Dave is accumulating, I'm assuming very slowly and buying dips, but I do not know for a fact. Dave told me about this one because I was asking what he is looking at, as we have both collectively, but independently, been in on 2 activist fights, Obagi and Solta which were successful. Dave is a very smart guy, but if I did not agree with him on Identiv, I would not have bought.

Meanwhile, as you think" low" of me. I gave some education to my premium subscribers how to buy a low volume stock, and clearly informed them when this pick came out, "not to jump in, but to be patient and accumulate patiently." U are certainly welcome to ask them.

U are totally wrong about me, I hate corruption, U upset how I bashed on Kerx? U bet I did because Ron engaged in a clear pump to help those who took offering get out from under water. In addition, same time an absurd analyst valuation came out. I consider that at best to be dishonest, so I went hard against that. I believe in bringing balance to these things so INVESTORS DO NOT GET RIPPED OFF!

Concerning Atrs, I only go by my sources, which are not always right. I would point out that long after I sold my position, I was still bullish and promoting the buyout scenario there. Does this sound like someone with no conscience?
    Jul 6 02:39 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    You are absolutely wrong about me. Overwhelmingly, I actually care about the average investor and help them on my site avoid the pitfalls of the market.

How about the correct calls on Obagi, Solta, CHTP, TXRX and overwhelmingly far more right calls than wrong?

Meanwhile, we were right with KERX and it reached our target price.

I don't appreciate the personal jab and no one gets every opinion right, so instead of slandering, try doing the actual DD on my record.

You are entitled to your opinion of me, but it's highly ignorant without knowing me and without looking at the 3 to 1 right predictions over wrong ones.

Have a nice day!