StockMatusow

View StockMatusow's Comments BY TICKER:
  • It's Not Greece Alone - Explaining And Defining Global Finance And The Current Systemic Risk [View article]
    Eventually Eng, you will be right sadly enough unless we learn to change our ways, and change our ways very fast!
    Jul 6, 2015. 08:18 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Synergy Is Worth $25 / Share As Plecanatide Is Set To Be A Blockbuster In An Underserved Market [View article]
    I have 2 accounts well worth into the 7 figures. I will open both up to you. When you can't find a put and/or any evidence of those accounts shorting $SGYP (because I never have). I get your entire net worth, deal? In fact, offer open to anyone. if anyone can prove myself, family, work associates have ever shorted/bought puts in $SGYP, u get my net worth, and if you can't, I get your net worth.

Neither myself or family have ever shorted SGYP in any way.

My compliant on this article here is that it offers no risk factors and no Doctor's name given in the "interview" except "Doctor." I'm fine with anyone's opinion. but SA should require all authors to list possible risks and list a doctor's name for verification.

In my MEIP article. I clearly offer the risk warning;

"However, as much as we do not think Pracinostat will be discontinued and this will be resolved in a positive manner similar to the Acadia and Amicus situations, there is no guarantee that it will be. We are not insiders, so we can only give our best reasoning why we believe this and go from there, as developmental biotechs are very speculative."

I still maintain MEIP is worth a double. Management decided to change guidance, resulting in a stale stock price. What does the above say? >> "We are not insiders"

There are no such warnings here in this article. The "Doctor" cannot be verified because no name is given. This writer has a right to his opinion, but it does not offer a business perspective (margins, cost) and risk aversion. If readers cannot understand this, these same readers should never be investing in any stock, period.
    Jul 4, 2015. 07:17 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Im going to answer the above for the last time. Further slanders I will ignore;

Endorsement = Investment pick

$MEIP was a trade call thesis that was wrong, not a fundamental endorsement.

$SGYP was also a trade call what was right, not a fundamental endorsement

$FWM was a trade call, not a fundamental endorsement which I did correctly predict an EPS beat, but the trade call was wrong.

$INVE was a fundamental endorsement which so far has been terrible.

You slandered because those are NOT my last 4 "endorsements" in any way, especially in chronological order. You mean last 4 articles? Articles are not in trade/investment pick chronological order. Some are follow-ups to prior articles.

$CEMP and $HALO were and are "endorsements" and both after $INVE. - subsequent triple and double moves on both of those.

If you cannot get the facts right on my record, perhaps you have your facts wrong on $SGYP as well?
    Jul 4, 2015. 07:03 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    One thing I left out.. What is the Doctor's name interviewed? How can anyone know this is a legit Gastro Doctor?
    Jul 4, 2015. 06:50 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Wrong. not even close. Attempts to troll and slander me do not change the views I put forth.
    Jul 4, 2015. 06:45 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    Actually, not at all. Big Pharma when I wrote SGYP articles were still buying "general care" companies. In 2015, they have moved towards speciality care pharmas to buy out. My analysis is based on business, not on stock manipulation that takes place when funds play "pin ball machine" with a small cap biotech.

To answer the other guy, my view on MEIP was strictly a trade thesis. I have stated publicly many times that I do not feel MEIP is a good investment. I felt it was a good trade and I was wrong - won't be the first or last time I'm wrong about a trade thesis. Attempting to deflect debate on the fundamental prospects here with SGYP by attacking a trade pick I got wrong shows an emotional bias and not a logical one.

I dont have any stigma against General care, Big pharma simply is no longer buying general care companies out. This is not personal, which again u seem to want to make it that.

It's a fact that these type of drugs offer poor margins and need a lot of marketing money behind them. whereas unmet need speciality drugs are easy sells and big pharma can charge basically whatever they want to. This equates to excellent margins. The tute support here is on par with the huge tute support MCP had, running it from 15 to 70 a share. How did that work out? Tutes only care about making the fast buck these day with small caps. I'm sure they will do so here with SGYP and I stated the stock is likely to go higher for that reason.

I also stated if the opioid induced constipation drug gets approved, than that would definitely be a game changer. However, the risk is very high with that drug. I'm sorry if you do not like that I take a logical contrarian view that does not cheerlead here. Cheerleading and hype is dangerous and clouds business judgement.

Conclusion: my opinion is very professional as it aligns with big pharma trends. To state that SGYP will be acquired would be to go against what big pharma is currently doing, NOW. not last year or anytime in the past.

U can certainly disagree with my opinion, that is your right, but suggesting im not being professional, or have some personal bias here; giving an opinion based in emotion only is not beneficial to anyone. GL!
    Jul 4, 2015. 03:10 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    correction = $25 a share, not $25M valuation
    Jul 2, 2015. 10:00 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    This article is why SA got into problems in the first place. The margins are terrible in these drugs. Big pharma is not buying general care companies, and $SGYP will likely engage in debt financing soon.

Ask yourself why ACT has not acquired IRWD and their deal reflects that IRWD takes half the risk? I will tell you -- this is not an unmet need market. it costs millions to market this, with IRWD/ACT already heavily entrenched into this market. I have no question that there will be a pump here to get price as high as possible to engage the short position needed for the debt financing.

Conclusion -- trading this long is fine, saying $SGYP is worth $25M is absurd as IRWD is not worth their 147x time multiple with poor margins. marginally, SGYP's drug platform might be a tad better, but you need tons of money to market this because again, this is NOT an unmet need. Poor investment here but should make for a good trade considering the typical pump these tutes do to inflate the price for these debt offerings.
    Jul 2, 2015. 08:06 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • MEI Pharma Is Undervalued By At Least Half And Will Recover, Here Is Why [View article]
    affirmative on that one
    Jun 12, 2015. 10:09 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Well-Known Activist Shareholder Pushing For Sale Of Identiv [View article]
    You are going to lose on ZIOP and CRMD btw. Callan did buy a lot of shares here and both him and I were definitely lied to.

Are you accusing me of pumping and dumping? If so, I'm just itching to make an example out of someone by suing them which of course again, I would release all my trades on $INVE to clearly prove this was not the case.

Ignorance is not an excuse for slander.
    Jun 5, 2015. 02:22 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Well-Known Activist Shareholder Pushing For Sale Of Identiv [View article]

Ignorance is not an excuse for slander.
    Jun 5, 2015. 02:22 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Well-Known Activist Shareholder Pushing For Sale Of Identiv [View article]
    Frankly, I don't care what you think of my next article, that is your business. You are not my sub. My paid subs have constantly been updated on INVE.

Learn what pump and dump is. I bought shares in the offering and DID NOT SELL when it was over $20. A pump and dumper writes to pump a stock, then sell into it, not believing what he says or writes.

I released my trades from my account publicly last year, to in fact show I did buy in the offering, did not sell at or anywhere NEAR THE HIGHS (as a pumper and dumper does) and bought more when it went down. The reason I did not lose on $INVE is because I never went nutty on it, buying too many shares. I could have made over 200k if I actually did pump and dump, so please, do your research before accusing and/or suggesting someone of illegal actions.

Anything I write now would be intensely negative. I have made it clear what I think the problem is here == Jason Hart's ignorance of the core legacy biz (told my subs that long before the last bad Q).

Today, there was a government security breach. There has been a ton. Jason only cares about IOT and making a name for himself -- at shareholders expense.

If I was to write another article, I would stress this very point. is that what you really want to hear?
    Jun 5, 2015. 02:17 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Well-Known Activist Shareholder Pushing For Sale Of Identiv [View article]

Both the stocks you mention are in fact pump and dumps. ZIOP has reverse split multiple times.

My record is very good. Unfortunately, with INVE I was wrong and mis read the CEO.. That is on me. What is on you is to take responsibility for your own trades. bet size correctly, and actually learn what a real pump and dump actually is.

While it's a convenient excuse to say every bad pick is a pump and dump, does not make it so.
    Jun 5, 2015. 02:10 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Well-Known Activist Shareholder Pushing For Sale Of Identiv [View article]
    U wanted to know my thoughts -- Should I really write a follow-up here to this disaster the CEO has caused?

I met with Hart because he asked to meet. I wanted to ask him about what HE WAS GOING TO DO to get the stock price up. I mentioned in the video what he told me his intentions were which he DID NOT honor or keep
    May 29, 2015. 09:53 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Well-Known Activist Shareholder Pushing For Sale Of Identiv [View article]
    I made a youtube video on this I gave the link, so get your facts right and please watch that video.
    May 29, 2015. 05:08 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment