StockMatusow

View StockMatusow's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Well-Known Activist Shareholder Pushing For Sale Of Identiv [View article]
    You are going to lose on ZIOP and CRMD btw. Callan did buy a lot of shares here and both him and I were definitely lied to.

Are you accusing me of pumping and dumping? If so, I'm just itching to make an example out of someone by suing them which of course again, I would release all my trades on $INVE to clearly prove this was not the case.

Ignorance is not an excuse for slander.
    Jun 5, 2015. 02:22 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Well-Known Activist Shareholder Pushing For Sale Of Identiv [View article]

Ignorance is not an excuse for slander.
    Jun 5, 2015. 02:22 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Well-Known Activist Shareholder Pushing For Sale Of Identiv [View article]
    Frankly, I don't care what you think of my next article, that is your business. You are not my sub. My paid subs have constantly been updated on INVE.

Learn what pump and dump is. I bought shares in the offering and DID NOT SELL when it was over $20. A pump and dumper writes to pump a stock, then sell into it, not believing what he says or writes.

I released my trades from my account publicly last year, to in fact show I did buy in the offering, did not sell at or anywhere NEAR THE HIGHS (as a pumper and dumper does) and bought more when it went down. The reason I did not lose on $INVE is because I never went nutty on it, buying too many shares. I could have made over 200k if I actually did pump and dump, so please, do your research before accusing and/or suggesting someone of illegal actions.

Anything I write now would be intensely negative. I have made it clear what I think the problem is here == Jason Hart's ignorance of the core legacy biz (told my subs that long before the last bad Q).

Today, there was a government security breach. There has been a ton. Jason only cares about IOT and making a name for himself -- at shareholders expense.

If I was to write another article, I would stress this very point. is that what you really want to hear?
    Jun 5, 2015. 02:17 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Well-Known Activist Shareholder Pushing For Sale Of Identiv [View article]

Both the stocks you mention are in fact pump and dumps. ZIOP has reverse split multiple times.

My record is very good. Unfortunately, with INVE I was wrong and mis read the CEO.. That is on me. What is on you is to take responsibility for your own trades. bet size correctly, and actually learn what a real pump and dump actually is.

While it's a convenient excuse to say every bad pick is a pump and dump, does not make it so.
    Jun 5, 2015. 02:10 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Well-Known Activist Shareholder Pushing For Sale Of Identiv [View article]
    U wanted to know my thoughts -- Should I really write a follow-up here to this disaster the CEO has caused?

I met with Hart because he asked to meet. I wanted to ask him about what HE WAS GOING TO DO to get the stock price up. I mentioned in the video what he told me his intentions were which he DID NOT honor or keep
    May 29, 2015. 09:53 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Well-Known Activist Shareholder Pushing For Sale Of Identiv [View article]
    I made a youtube video on this I gave the link, so get your facts right and please watch that video.
    May 29, 2015. 05:08 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Well-Known Activist Shareholder Pushing For Sale Of Identiv [View article]
    I made a youtube video on this I gave the link, so get your facts right and please watch that video, thank you!
    May 29, 2015. 02:39 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Fairway Group Likely To Beat On EPS, Potential Acquisition By Year End [View article]
    They did beat on the bottom line exactly how I predicted. Where I was wrong was that there was no run up .
    May 29, 2015. 02:38 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    At the time of the our other article, Our best info indicated that WFM had 3 stores in the greater NYC area. WFM has recently opened a few new NYC stores. Upon doing as you suggested, it's apparent you are correct and they have 8 stores. As a result, we removed the reference to the older article.
    May 18, 2015. 07:26 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Well-Known Activist Shareholder Pushing For Sale Of Identiv [View article]
    Here is a video I just made on YouTube. Everyone PLEASE listen to it carefully, thanks!

May 15, 2015. 09:27 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Well-Known Activist Shareholder Pushing For Sale Of Identiv [View article]
    The more you guys write the board with your concerns, the more the board will be inspired to take action.

Jason Hart - pros = Good money guy in terms of securing financing like with Opus bank. Good in terms of original downsizing.

cons -- has a big mouth, talks when he should shut up, did not keep word on "2 new material deals to be pr'd" (December 2014). Made specific statement, "we are a $400M company." Telling some shareholders things that I consider to be inappropriate., Lacks focus on the core biz and is over pushing IOT at the risk of shareholders.

In regards to your other post. Consider that activists may be engaged in things to see a positive outcome here. Consider that if I did a follow up right now, I could potentially hurt shareholders further. Consider I am waiting for at least one activist to show a 13D filing before I follow up.
    May 15, 2015. 08:32 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Well-Known Activist Shareholder Pushing For Sale Of Identiv [View article]
    Nothing in this article did the CEO tell me.The CEO has never told me any material information, only what he was planning to do to get the stock price moving in the right direction and get the word out in terms of IR, articles in major publications, tv commercials, etc, etc, which none have come to pass.

This article was strictly about Callan's point of view, which we can now clearly see is the right one. It's not the fact INVE came in light on the top line = seasonality and EU played a factor there. The troubling part is the 54 cents a share loss == no real excuse for that.. However, this is what Callan specifically warned against and the reason he wanted/wants a sale.
    May 15, 2015. 08:24 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Well-Known Activist Shareholder Pushing For Sale Of Identiv [View article]
    Callan has no intention to sell as he has indicated to me several times. Obviously, Dave is his own man and can do what he wants, but again, he has stated this is not his intention.

Have you considered that Callan is working on things to see a successful resolution here in addition to other activists? Have you considered this possibly why I'm waiting to follow up on this?
    May 15, 2015. 08:18 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Well-Known Activist Shareholder Pushing For Sale Of Identiv [View article]
    And you will get a follow up in the proper time. I'm not done with this, but as I mentioned above, there are many things in consideration. It would be irresponsible of me to follow up at this specific time when certain things need to first be taken care of.
    May 15, 2015. 08:15 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Well-Known Activist Shareholder Pushing For Sale Of Identiv [View article]
    This is borderline slander... I don't owe anyone any explanation as it was recently discovered that we were mislead -- example = being told that the company would ramp up pr's and would have articles out on CNBC, Bloomberg, tv commercials, etc, etc by a certain date which was recent.

I have shared this info on my twitter and yahoo boards several times. Callan is independent from myself. At one time we had different views of Jason. He did not trust him, and I did. However, since the time has recently come and gone for Jason to keep his word, I no longer trust the guy.

I don't owe you or anyone else a thing. U are responsible for DD, your own investments and my article disclaimer makes that VERY clear. I don't give recommendations -- I give my own opinions.

Guess what? This is called trading and investing which carries risk. Not all opinions/trades/invest... will work out.

Consider this -- I do want to write stuff about this, but there needs to be proper consideration of everything involved first.

My credibility should be looked at only in my over all stock picking record as we are all here to make money. Not picking and choosing when a pick is bad as all of us have our bad picks.

No where in the past articles did I mention what was specifically said to me in terms of what I list above. Therefore, I DO NOT have a responsibility to to let readers know because I never spoke about them.

Your angst needs to be focused on who is actually responsible for the poor stock performance -- Jason Hart, and Jason Hart alone.

You can do this by writing the board of directors and specifically listing your concerns. Please think carefully about this and while you are at it, go back 4 years worth of our articles and see our actual record, thank you;

Scott Matusow