Seeking Alpha
  • StockMatusow
    $CLDX 5 cents away from my short term target opinion of $5.50 a share. $OMPI think I am wrong there? short it, let me know how that goes ::)
    7/2/12
    Reply (8)
    • investlearner: I don't know about others but I decided to stick with OMPI until the news comes.
      7/2/12
    • mojojojo1: I believe they needed more than 2 weeks to decide about buyout. I think it should not be more than 2-3 weeks now. GLTL
      7/2/12
    • Pescoe: Scott, I thought you are long for OMPI...I will stay too.
      7/2/12
    • StockMatusow: i am long OMPI.
      7/2/12
    • StockMatusow: im saying I am hoping they short it so 1. they get wrecked, 2. I can add more shares :)
      7/2/12
    • roguenode: Hoping for $OMPI news soon. Own shares and holding July 21 $15 calls. Also, in and out of $NEPT for quick +15%. Thanks Scott!
      7/2/12
    • DANDISIK: I'm just hoping that $AMRN makes its run sooner then later so I can use this play money to purchase $OMPI before the Buy-Out.
      7/2/12
    • StockMatusow: heh, i did NOT SAY SEV SHORT IT! if you short OMPI, u could get killed doing so!
      7/3/12