This user currently has no profile.
Stockopedia is a financial media and news company based in London which is focused on covering companies and themes that are of particular interest to online investors and are less well covered by traditional media.
- Description: Independent / boutique research firm analyst.
- Interests: Bonds, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Forex, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Stockopedia Ltd Stockopedia is an online financial media channel offering tools for investors to discuss, connect and collaborate over their latest investment ideas. The Company acts as a platform for the dissemination of insightful commentary and analysis, particularly in relation to companies and themes which are less well ...More
covered by traditional media.
How to Make Money in Dividend Stocks Did you know that in bear markets dividends make up 90% of total shareholder returns? The most concise synopsis of everything that's been proven to work in dividend investing. Avoid cuts and bolster your income in 70 pages of wisdom. - Learn the signs of high yield 'traps' and dividend cuts - How to maximise ...More
the realised yield from portfolios - How to attain capital growth in a high yield portfolio - How dividends are the ultimate bear market protector
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
Latest comments on Stockopedia's Articles
- frrizzo380 on All Eyes On Diageo Plc's Progress In Emerging M...
- civ-e on All Eyes On Diageo Plc's Progress In Emerging M...
- Brian Grant on All Eyes On Diageo Plc's Progress In Emerging M...
- moniba on All Eyes On Diageo Plc's Progress In Emerging M...
- bjamesh on All Eyes On Diageo Plc's Progress In Emerging M...