- Quality Small- And Mid-Cap Stocks Offer Dividend Hunters New Prey
- Quarterly Strategies Review: Quality Strategies Soar But Dividend Stocks Suffer
- Is Bitcoin The World's Most Perfect Speculative Material?
- 2012 Investing Model Review: All Hail Our Algorithmic Overlords?
- Goldman Sachs: Should We All Be Macro Stock Screening?
Stockopedia is a financial media and news company based in London which is focused on covering companies and themes that are of particular interest to online investors and are less well covered by traditional media.
- Description: Independent / boutique research firm analyst. Trading frequency: Not Trading
- Interests: Bonds, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Forex, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Stockopedia Ltd Stockopedia is an online financial media channel offering tools for investors to discuss, connect and collaborate over their latest investment ideas. The Company acts as a platform for the dissemination of insightful commentary and analysis, particularly in relation to companies and themes which are less well ...More
covered by traditional media.
How to Make Money in Dividend Stocks Did you know that in bear markets dividends make up 90% of total shareholder returns? The most concise synopsis of everything that's been proven to work in dividend investing. Avoid cuts and bolster your income in 70 pages of wisdom. - Learn the signs of high yield 'traps' and dividend cuts - How to maximise ...More
the realised yield from portfolios - How to attain capital growth in a high yield portfolio - How dividends are the ultimate bear market protector
Latest Comments more »
Latest comments on Stockopedia's Articles
- MattZN2 on Is Bitcoin The World's Most Perfect Speculative...
- minorman on Is Bitcoin The World's Most Perfect Speculative...
- Trael on Is Bitcoin The World's Most Perfect Speculative...
- Baboon on 2012 Investing Model Review: All Hail Our Algor...
- palma308 on 2012 Investing Model Review: All Hail Our Algor...
LATEST ARTICLES & INSTAPOSTS more »