StockPandit

View StockPandit's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Small Caps With Over 2% Yields Going Ex-Dividend The Third Week Of September [View article]
    I didnt get your question. VGR is in the list #4
    Sep 11 08:07 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Notable Mid-Cap Insider Sells Filed On August 16 [View article]
    I agree dunnhaupt. Insider buys has more meaning than insider sells. However, insider sells are also some what important to understand the selling pattern. Who is selling, automatic (10b5-1 plan) or not, how many insider sales, is this before any event etc.
    Aug 17 03:41 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Notable Small-Cap Insider Sells Filed On August 16 [View article]
    In the URL you mentioned, select "Ownership" as INCLUDED and click Show ALL button on the right side. Your URL has Ownership as excluded which means insider trading forms are filtered
    Aug 17 03:37 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Notable Small-Cap Insider Sells Filed On August 16 [View article]
    All the Form 4 links are included in the paragraph (hyperlink) where number of shares are mentioned. Here is the SEC filings URL for SPPI:

Here is the form 4 URL:
    Aug 17 03:34 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Notable Insider Buys Filed On August 13 [View article]
    Thanks for your positive comments ;-)
    Aug 14 05:51 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Notable Insider Buys Filed On August 10 [View article]
    As per SeekingAlpha policy, microcap stocks are not included. MFNC has market cap of 21.37M. Where as notable companies in this article has market cap of $250 million and above, as described in the 2nd paragraph above,
    Aug 11 04:08 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Notable Insider Buys Filed On August 10 [View article]
    Brownskey, When I said no importance, I meant based on August 10th SEC filing. The short listed companies in this article are not based on weekly insider summary. It is based on just Aug 10th, If you go by weekly, the number of sell is not just 30K, it is 115,000 shares sold by GHL. Again, I agree that total number of buys is greater than sells for the week for IRDM (214K minus 115K). Also, I understand insider buys are more important than insider sells since there are so many reasons for insiders to sell a stock but only one reason to buy a stock. Thanks for your inputs.
    Aug 11 03:35 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Notable Insider Buys Filed On August 10 [View article]
    Actually there is also 30,000 shares sold by GREENHILL & CO INC (10% benefiicial owner) on Aug 10, 2012. So, overall, I didn't see importance to include this as notable buy. Here is the link for the insider selling:
    Aug 11 02:09 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Notable Small-Cap Insider Sells Filed On August 7 [View article]
    Agreed. There are so many reasons to sell the stock but only one reason to buy the stock. However, the important aspect is to find out insider selling pattern for a given company.
    Aug 8 09:53 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Large Caps With Over 3% Yields Going Ex-Dividend Next Week [View article]
    Hi, My strategy is little different. If the company fundamentals are good with better EPS, dividend growth, then I will consider that stock for long term (example Visa - I sold this position though). On the other hand, sometimes I prefer to buy 5-10 days ahead of the ex-dividend date since I have noticed investors typically accumulate those shares in advance instead of a day before ex-div date. And sell this just before ex-div date. However, careful analysis of company events and economic events are necessary.
    Jul 28 12:55 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Notable Small-Cap Insider Sells Filed On July 13 [View article]
    Hello Lee,
    First of all, I dont hold any position on BKCC. if I hold, I supposed to disclose my position. I am here to share the actual facts.

As per U.S. Securities Exchange Commission's definition, Corporate insiders are either a company's officers, directors, or any beneficial owners of more than ten percent of a class of the company's equity securities registered under Section 12 of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Here is the URL for your reference. http://1.usa.gov/xFuPSp

I have provided the link that proves this in the above article and here is the nasdaq link that shows these transactions are part of Insider Form 4.
    Nasdaq Link-> http://bit.ly/M9X4v2
    This is nothing to do with manipulation or misinformation. Here are some more examples from other sites (CNN Money, Reuters) stating that transaction from Virginia Retirement system is an insider trading:
    CNN Link-> http://cnnmon.ie/NpNXUD
    Reuters Link-> http://bit.ly/NpO828

If you dont believe me, I am sure atleast you will rely on SEC.gov, Nasdaq, Reuters and other sites showing the same evidence that this is part of insider trading (Form 4).
    Jul 15 12:26 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Notable Mid-Cap And Large-Cap Insider Sells Filed On July 13 [View article]
    Hello, Here is the list for Insider buying ->
    Jul 14 05:01 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Notable Insider Sells Filed On July 11 [View article]
    This is not an auto-generated story. Going back to your question, yes, I know how to read form 4 and what is Rule 10b5-1 which is basically setting up automatic selling of shares at regular intervals in regular quantities.

The objective of this article is to provide insider trading insight. I never mentioned or scared the readers for this 2897 shares sales.
    Jul 12 10:04 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Notable Mid-Cap Insider Sells On July 9 [View article]
    This article is based on filing on July 9th and there is no VIVUS filing on July 9th. However, in my other article, when there was insider sellingon VVUS, I did mention.
    Jul 10 01:36 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Notable Insider Buys Filed On July 3 [View article]
    The article is not about how much company received from the insider trading. The idea is to capture all the transactions by insiders/beneficiary owners. I am aware that MNKD announced purchase agreement with The Mann Group LLC *an entity controlled by MannKind’s chief executive officer and principal stockholder, Alfred E Mann) in Feb 2012. Hence, this transaction from Mann Group happened in June 27th and filed at SEC on July 3rd. In a nutshell, The Mann Group increasing the stake of this company
    Jul 7 10:56 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment