StockRiters

View StockRiters' Comments BY TICKER:
  • Tegra 4i - Shaping Nvidia's Future [View article]
    why Tegra 4i is better than Qualcomm Snapdragon 800

1. Tegra 4i is half the die size area of the Qualcomm Snapdragon 800.
    2. Tegra 4i is 2.7X the CPU performance per mm2 than the Snapdragon 800 on synthetic, integer-based benchmarks

Link: http://bit.ly/15WMdza
    Apr 30 08:09 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Tegra 4i - Shaping Nvidia's Future [View article]
    @Vinay

I have no idea what you are talking about.

@kkasams

This is not a tech article, but it is a financial article on the technology sector, so my scope is limited. Anyway, let me see if I help you a little later.

@tiekone

maybe the 4i can change some of that
    Apr 30 07:58 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • India Consumer ETF: Ready To Ignite? [View article]
    Yes, that is correct, the much-hyped BPO/KPO outsourcing sector employs a very small percentage of the population of India, and accounts for a very small portion of the economy.

However, I don't agree with some parts of this article, viz, the idea that getting an MFN status from Pakistan is a big deal. Trade, actual and potential, is minimal and locally confined.
    Apr 30 07:20 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Declining Margins For Qualcomm - Not A Reason To Worry? [View article]
    You are right, but maybe Mediatek can also develop on the 4g front, and they are waiting to focus on that because they are waiting for more 4g penetration in China? No, I think QCOM wins over local competition because of its stronger global presence.
    Apr 29 04:49 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Rentech Nitrogen Will Make Profits For You In 2014 [View article]
    Analysts do have a lot of skin in the game - its called reputation.
    Apr 29 04:09 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • This Chip Maker Is A Buy [View article]
    You have only two comments in all, and both are promoting another person. What exactly is going on here? Did you just create this profile for that purpose, or what?
    Apr 29 02:29 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • This Chip Maker Is A Buy [View article]
    It isn't; it buys from Micron's competitor, which makes it indirect competition, in a sense, and we wanted to cover a stock that is on the NYSE/NASDAQ, which Samsung unfortunately is not. Nothing in the text says Seagate is a direct competitor. However, I acknowledge I wasn't too clear about this, for which my apologies.
    Apr 28 03:29 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Rentech Nitrogen Will Make Profits For You In 2014 [View article]
    Because owning stocks that we write about conflicts with our job as stock analysts. If I own a stock I write about, I cannot be impartial when writing about it.
    Apr 28 03:24 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Harley Davidson: One Bike That Will Ride Forever [View article]
    I am a bike-person, myself, and I do quite a bit of long rides every year. A bike is an inherently unsafe mode of transportation compared to a car; just like rock climbing, or white water rafting, bike riding is a sport, and a dangerous one. So, a bike is never going to be as safe as a car, unless you put two extra wheels on it, in which case it ain't a bike any longer.
    That won't deter a bike-lover from buying bikes. Also, if people want, bike can be a reasonably safe way to move themselves from point A to point B. Would-be buyers of bikes, and investors, just need to remember that a bike is not ever going to be as safe as a car. But a bike isn't bought because it is safe - it is bought because of the so-called thrill factor.
    Which is why HOG is going to be a safe, if a slow growth stock, for a long, long time.
    Apr 28 01:45 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Newcastle - A Good REIT To Invest In [View article]
    Neither could I. The only information I could find was here - http://bit.ly/14Z8exE - but I am sure you already saw this.
    Apr 27 01:44 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Who's Afraid Of The Brown-Vitter Legislation [View article]
    Yeah, same folks who elected the last government.:)
    Apr 27 09:15 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • This Chip Maker Is A Buy [View article]
    I didnt say Seagate manufactures nand, Russ. Seagate buys it from Samsung, as far as I know.
    Apr 26 04:40 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Coach Inc. - Bag It, Part II [View article]
    Terrible if I was investing in it. Fabulous, if I was working there and they gave me a corner office with a nice view.
    Apr 26 10:36 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Newcastle - A Good REIT To Invest In [View article]
    oops.
    Apr 25 01:35 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Any Rise In Natural Gas Price Will Make This Stock A Strong Buy [View article]
    I would be happy to be told I was boring but right.
    Apr 17 09:27 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment