StockRiters

View StockRiters' Comments BY TICKER:
  • Going Places With AT&T [View article]
    Thank you for reading my article and the appreciation.
    Apr 17, 2013. 08:49 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Share Repurchases And Dividend - Good Safety Net For IBM [View article]
    You are right, a typo, just made a correction request.
    Apr 17, 2013. 08:48 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Should You Avoid Buying Barrick Gold? [View article]
    That is because the profits earned by Goldcorp (GG) are re-invested into its business. This can be understood by comparing the ROE of GG which stands at around 8% compared to Barrick's -2.1%. NEM has a much lower PEG ratio than GG. As I mentioned in my article, GG has a better growth profile. So, instead of dividends, it focuses more on growth which is actually good for a long-term investor.
    Apr 17, 2013. 08:02 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Should You Avoid Buying Barrick Gold? [View article]
    Lol Douglas. Cognitive notions, good one.
    Apr 16, 2013. 10:52 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Energy Transfer Partners: An Undervalued MLP Worth Checking Out [View article]
    Yes, take another look at it. I think it has more value than the market believes it does.
    Apr 16, 2013. 10:51 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Should You Avoid Buying Barrick Gold? [View article]
    I am specifically talking about the near term, in which I don't trust gold and related products to go up.
    Apr 16, 2013. 03:37 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Should You Avoid Buying Barrick Gold? [View article]
    That is a long comment, and except for the theory that I am "foolish," I didn't learn much from it because you haven't clearly stated your position or where you disagree with me. Care to do that?
    Apr 16, 2013. 11:38 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 5 Reasons You Should Buy Apple Despite Its Fall From Grace [View article]
    I believe the phrase "shall remain unnamed" means something entirely different from "nameless."
    Apr 16, 2013. 02:41 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Boeing: What Lies Ahead? [View article]
    Depends how short the distance is. Ryanair just got into a deal with Boeing for 137 aircraft - I think people just like Boeing better than Embraer or Bombardier.
    Apr 15, 2013. 03:57 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 5 Reasons You Should Buy Apple Despite Its Fall From Grace [View article]
    Lol, how do I write such nonsense sometimes? Good catch, that was silly.
    Apr 15, 2013. 03:13 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 5 Reasons You Should Buy Apple Despite Its Fall From Grace [View article]
    Nicely put, and that is just the question we all have to ask.
    Apr 15, 2013. 02:14 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 5 Reasons You Should Buy Apple Despite Its Fall From Grace [View article]
    If you will read my articles on Apple when it was scaling $700, you will see I didn't subscribe to the hype. Now that it has sobered out, I think it is nearing, or has arrived at, its right valuation. Even on my worst Apple-hating day, I never thought Apple didn't have value. It is one of the best American stocks, and people who buy it today will make money.
    Apr 15, 2013. 01:14 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 5 Reasons You Should Buy Apple Despite Its Fall From Grace [View article]
    alphaman35, Apple is not overvalued at this time, for a company with $135 billion in cash I would say it is pretty rightly valued.
    Apr 15, 2013. 11:54 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 5 Reasons You Should Buy Apple Despite Its Fall From Grace [View article]
    Yes, but note that the iPhone 5 was mostly an incremental improvement. I am confident that is going to change with their next product, or the next one after that. My article just wanted to clear the hype (and the anti-climax) and get at the real Apple - which is still extremely valuable.
    Apr 15, 2013. 11:42 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • GlaxoSmithKline: Not Making The Right Moves [View article]
    So what do you think of my idea that GSK needs to invest in late-stage biotechs?
    Apr 15, 2013. 11:31 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment