StockRiters

View StockRiters' Comments BY TICKER:
  • GlaxoSmithKline: Not Making The Right Moves [View article]
    They must have listened to my advice and bought themselves some late-stage biotech companies!
    Apr 15 11:00 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Qualcomm Leading All The Way [View article]
    Well, they are beating snapdragon in some of these benchmark tests, and Samsung has a huge market share. So I think as long as its a passably decent SoC, thats going to be a threat.
    Apr 12 08:42 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Eat A Mac Or Not, But Buy The Stock [View article]
    Thank you, its their international focus that is beating competition. They go everywhere, and they adapt to local food habits. That is beating competition.
    Apr 12 02:10 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Eat A Mac Or Not, But Buy The Stock [View article]
    Around $87, and then again around $91, in my humble opinion.
    Apr 12 12:59 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • ConocoPhillips: The Best Investment In The Energy Sector? [View article]
    Thanks, sunshine123, and thank you all for the great comments.
    Apr 10 11:04 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • ConocoPhillips: The Best Investment In The Energy Sector? [View article]
    I missed a zero at the end, should have been $10, 000. Let me get that corrected.
    Apr 9 09:12 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Is This The Right Time To Short Tesla? [View article]
    Dan, you are right. I was a little queasy comparing Tesla to the Volt, which, as you say, is better compared with the Toyota Prius and other hybrids. I did say that in the very second sentence, but thanks for pointing it out.
    Apr 3 11:55 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Is This The Right Time To Short Tesla? [View article]
    Ben, I have a lot of respect for what Tesla does, especially after every war we go to over oil, or after I pay for gas and come out feeling cheated. That is not the issue.

The issue is investment risk. Like you said, they are at the cutting edge. That means the technology is not yet widely accepted/available etc. As an investor, I would be very interested in such a stock, but I would also want to know more and be very cautious.
    Apr 3 11:14 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Is This The Right Time To Short Tesla? [View article]
    Yes, the finance option is good; I am kind of interested in seeing whether Tesla can beat Merc in the depreciation count.
    Apr 3 10:53 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • What Will We Do With BlackBerry? [View article]
    If I didnt know they have potential, why would I ask you to wait and watch one year?
    Apr 3 03:22 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • What Will We Do With BlackBerry? [View article]
    No, but it seems you do, so tell us.
    Apr 3 03:21 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • What Will We Do With BlackBerry? [View article]
    Lol, that was a knee-jerk response. I know the good things blackberry has going for it. I just think lets give the market some time to figure out blackberry's latest effort. If they are here for the long term, whats an year of caution against a lifetime of looking silly?
    Apr 3 02:21 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • What Will We Do With BlackBerry? [View article]
    Man you dont understand the future by gazing at a glass ball. You look backward. I will wait to see how this year pans out for BBRY before I can honestly change my call to hold.
    Apr 3 01:42 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • What Will We Do With BlackBerry? [View article]
    You said 3 things, one, if I have an interest, two, if I have a secondary interest, and three, if SA has an interest. My response answered the first two questions. I don't have a financial interest, primary or secondary. As for the last question, you would best talk to them. I won't presume to answer for anyone else.
    Now, explain to me, how is my response taking the fifth? You take the fifth when you know your answer will implicate you, and so you do not respond.
    What does that even mean in this context - or did you use the phrase without fully comprehending its meaning?
    No offense, just trying to understand.
    Apr 3 01:27 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • What Will We Do With BlackBerry? [View article]
    @doggiecool, you are right, Nokia holds a lot of the most basic mobile patents and will continue to make money from them for a few more years. I didn't say anything in my article that contradicts that.
    Apr 2 11:06 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment