View as an RSS Feed
View StockSaints' Articles BY TICKER:
Kroger First-Quarter Earnings Preview
- Shares are cheap based on the forward price to earnings ratio.
- A missed opportunity with Safeway.
- Margins are the focus for this earnings report.
Tibco Software Second Quarter Earnings Preview
- Large investor restlessness could become a distraction for management.
- Shares reached a new 52 week low last week and remain under pressure.
- Revenue reached record levels last quarter and shares remain soft.
Oracle Fourth-Quarter Earnings Preview
- Strength in share price suggests a better earnings release than last.
- The company is using most of its profits to repurchase shares and pay dividends.
- Compared to Oracle's enterprise peers, it's the most attractive stock.
3 Dead Money Stocks To Sell Now, Part II
- Hedge fund investments are bullish only for as long as they remain invested.
- Amazon's attack on eBay's PayPal business shouldn't be dismissed.
- Naive accounting practices can cost you money.
3 Dead Money Stocks To Sell Now
- Amazon will fan a strong headwind into eBay's earnings.
- Francesca's Holdings' lower margins suggest weak demand.
- American Realty Capital's yield isn't high enough to justify the extreme volatility.
Rite Aid First Quarter Earnings Preview
- The company already gave preliminary results, so upside is essentially capped.
- The recent decline in share price creates a buying dip for long-term investors.
- Option pricing is elevated and indicates a nervous market despite updated guidance.
Capstone Turbine Fourth Quarter Earnings Preview
- Without another record-breaking quarter, shares may sink further.
- Capstone's share count is growing and may cause earnings-per-share headwinds.
- It's all about guidance and if the backlog will give the company pricing power.
Hertz Global First-Quarter Earnings Preview
- The option market is pricing in an 8% move following earnings.
- Hertz's share count is growing and may cause earnings-per-share headwinds.
- Hertz met or beat estimates in 12 of the last 13 quarters.
- TheStreet.com Returns To Profitability, Makes New 52-Week High
- IBM's Cloud Speed Up With BLU Acceleration
- Ford Paves Road To $40, Seat Belts Are Optional
- Sirius XM: $4 Per Share In 2 Weeks, Who's Taking Bets?
- Dump Sirius XM Ahead Of Earnings?
- Ford Is Driving To $40, Who's Calling Shotgun?
- Microsoft Should End The Steve Ballmer Experiment
- Is Nokia Still Dead Or Will It Outlive BlackBerry?
- Potash Seem Ripe For A 15%+ Move
- Ford Is Going To $40
- There's Still Value In Small-Cap Darling Glatfelter
- Emerging Markets Onslaught: Is It Safe Yet?
- Ford Is Improving Even Though Europe Isn't
- Why Apple's Best Days Are Yet To Come
- Should Investors Still Love McDonald's?
- Will Clearwire's Hard Head Hurt Its Bottom?
- Lululemon Investors Caught With Their Pants Down, Now What?
- Why Investors Should Buy eBay's Mobile Future
- eBay: Is It Worth A Look After The Pullback?
- Ford: After Robust Sales Growth And Pullback, Is It Time To Start The Engine?
- Sirius XM: Talking Apple, Google, Netflix And The Shorts
- Sirius XM Already Peaked
- Can Sirius Fight Off Apple, Google And Pandora?
- Put The Top Down And Buy Ford Under $15