StockSaints

View StockSaints' Comments BY TICKER:
  • Stick A Fork In Nokia, Buy BlackBerry [View article]
    rapag,

"when at the same some think Nokia should have selected or at least now switch to google-android instead of WP as os."

We've made this same point several times.
    May 7 07:21 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Stick A Fork In Nokia, Buy BlackBerry [View article]
    La Rue,

"Nokia has turned the corner and are selling
    phones big time."

Have you read the first-quarter report? Where's the "big time" numbers?
    May 7 06:41 AM | 8 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Stick A Fork In Nokia, Buy BlackBerry [View article]
    Duke67,

"Apple lost 40% value in just 4 months..."

Not sure what your point is here.

"I think you completely ignore the strenght of Windows 8 ecosystem"

Unfortunately so has many consumers and a meaningful portion of corporate enterprises.

"If Nokia manages Lumia product range properly"

I don't think they can. If you recall, Nokia launched the original Lumia 900 on Easter Sunday, one of the worst shopping days of the year. Even Microsoft and AT&T didn't talk them out of this.
    May 7 06:40 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Stick A Fork In Nokia, Buy BlackBerry [View article]
    flybywire -

"But Nokia lumias are the phones that new users want"

Not according to 20% decline in revenue and the 32% decline in Nokia's device business. Where's your evidence to support the claim that "people want Lumias"?
    May 7 06:36 AM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Research In Motion, Amazon Or Netflix: Which Is The Biggest Loser? [View article]
    Hi Catman,

Thanks! I appreciate it.

Sure, I give exact entries and risk levels for options and straight positions here realmoneypro.thestreet... and here http://bit.ly/wbmj9l

Hint: I like selling calls above $300, maybe use a bear credit spread to manage risk
    Jan 30 12:19 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    It was only rumor until today. And actually in a previous article I wrote to buy it while it moved higher and sell the day before the announcement. http://bit.ly/Wy9qlc

Today was the news, and surprise surprise, the pop higher at the start died quickly. We see this pattern over and over....
    Jan 30 12:16 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple Doesn't Have A Problem, You Do [View article]
    Hi Bert,

Thanks for your kind words and for reading my article.

Keep in mind that margins are as likely to improve as they are to remain static or decline as some of the newer products initial costs pass.

The push into new LTE markets may continue margin pressure, but with the benefit of increasing sales. Hard to picture a losing quarter right now. I believe those warning about margins are not going to look so brilliant in six months when Apple has left sellers twisting in the wind

Best

Robert
    Jan 28 05:25 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple Doesn't Have A Problem, You Do [View article]
    Thanks!
    Jan 28 05:17 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple Doesn't Have A Problem, You Do [View article]
    Hello Dog,

Right you are. $NFLX is down 4.4% and $AAPL is up 2% today. I called $STX a buy Nov 30th along with $RSH http://bit.ly/1130uDg STX is up 60%

The real problem for you is you're lazy, and lazy people don't do well in the market. Had you put as much work into actually looking at my record instead of coming up with your "clever" comment you may have figured out there is a pattern to my calls. I have a newsletter that comes out once a week. This week is one year of market calls and two wrong calls in one year. both hedged with reasonable stop losses. http://bit.ly/wbmj9l

I'm also found here http://bit.ly/1130seC

Am I harsh? yes, more than usual, and while you may or may not take the wake up call, others reading might. Before you develop an opinion do your homework, the market is WAY too smart for you to fly by the seat of your pants.

For those that find 30% and 75% articles "useful" I recommend you sign up for penny stock newsletters, you will get your fill of "useful" articles. Decide what you want, either to make money or to get a thrill, you're not going to get both for long

Best

Robert
    Jan 28 05:16 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple Doesn't Have A Problem, You Do [View article]
    Hello Scott,

You can expect they will.

Best

Robert
    Jan 28 05:03 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple Doesn't Have A Problem, You Do [View article]
    Hello Relayer,

HFTers trade order flow and have little to zero long term price impact. Generally higher levels of liquidity result in greater pricing. So be careful how much you vilify HFTers, because if liquidity trends lower (trading volume is low relative to the last five years) it will most likely have a negative impact on valuation.

As a general rule, if you show me someone who points a finger at HFTers, I will be able to show you someone who is lagging the market.

Best

Robert
    Jan 28 05:01 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple Doesn't Have A Problem, You Do [View article]
    Hello Fred,

Thanks, I appreciate that. Yes, sometimes what is needed is to review the simple things and add in market timing.

This isn't a failing company by any metric anyway. The price is lower due to the mechanics of the market (lack of short sellers covering, and negative press).

Respectfully,

Robert
    Jan 28 11:31 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple Doesn't Have A Problem, You Do [View article]
    Hello Kid,

Thanks for reading and for your kind words. This is a good area to add to a position in my opinion. I look at the market everyday and I don't see a better opportunity.

Best

Robert
    Jan 28 11:29 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple Doesn't Have A Problem, You Do [View article]
    Hello Geost,

There are very few short sellers, but the few short sellers have been "right" ONLY if they shorted in a window of about three months in a period of 10+ years.

I went long about a week ago, so time will tell how that plays out for me. as someone who shorts over 90% of the time, I am very comfortable in my long position.

Best

Robert
    Jan 28 11:26 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple Doesn't Have A Problem, You Do [View article]
    Hello Rich,

Yes, margins are important, but not in a single earnings quarter out of context.

Apple ramped up production of new products, AND again it's only one quarter. patterns are what matter and one data point is not a pattern.

time will tell if the stock bounces hard or not. I believe it will and you don't, that's what makes a market.

Best