StockSaints

View StockSaints' Comments BY TICKER:
Latest comments  |  Highest rated
  • 5 Stock Predictions For This Week [View article]
    Storman -

You say this as if it's a bad thing. I'd move out, but I love her cooking too much. We're having meatloaf tonight. Don't be jealous :-)
    May 28 09:22 AM | 10 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 5 Stock Predictions For This Week [View article]
    Thanks Marcap. If you can enlighten me with your reasons for disagreeing with me, I would appreciate it. I always look forward to your posts, especially on everything BlackBerry. They've made me laugh - and I mean that with a great deal of respect.
    May 28 09:44 AM | 9 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • BlackBerry Vs. Nokia Is Like Audi Vs. Kia [View article]
    richto,

" The Lumia has better camera, lens, screen, touchpanel, microphones, maps and nav. Plus a better, more mature OS and apps. And a full ecosystem."

Have you read the first quarter report? Did any of this seem to matter?
    May 8 10:37 AM | 9 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • BlackBerry Vs. Nokia Is Like Audi Vs. Kia [View article]
    ayojayjo,

BlackBerry's execution is far superior. It shows in the year-over-year and sequential improvements.
    May 8 10:39 AM | 8 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Stick A Fork In Nokia, Buy BlackBerry [View article]
    La Rue,

"Nokia has turned the corner and are selling
    phones big time."

Have you read the first-quarter report? Where's the "big time" numbers?
    May 7 06:41 AM | 8 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • BlackBerry Vs. Nokia Is Like Audi Vs. Kia [View article]
    fightingleos,

Lunch money? I can't even buy a $5 dollar-footlong with 1 share of Nokia. Yes, I'm starving...
    May 8 10:41 AM | 7 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • BlackBerry Vs. Nokia Is Like Audi Vs. Kia [View article]
    Hugo,

"hey are loosing customers"

How does one "loose" a customer? We need tighter grips :-)
    May 8 10:42 AM | 6 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sirius XM Does Not Need To Raise Prices [View article]
    Stephen -

I take no issue with you disagreeing with me. But it seems you've spent quite a bit of time responding to my articles instead of coming up with new ones. I don't have a problem with that. But go out on a limb every once in while. There's value in that as well.

This is the 3rd article in a row that you've responded to. If I stop writing, will you have any material :-)

Look, I like you and you provide great insights into Sirius. But dude -- come up with an original thought on your own :-)
    May 30 01:06 PM | 5 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Nokia Or BlackBerry, Who Dies First? [View article]
    Exactly! And "PlentyOStocks" is what's on your drivers license, right?
    May 23 09:46 AM | 5 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • I'll Buy Nokia If The Company Dumps Windows And Elop [View article]
    Hans,

"Can you explain how BB's OS is so superior to Windows?"

BlackBerry's sales are outperforming expectations, while Windows is under-performing. Customers are explaining this with their wallets. What is better evidence than sales data. I'm sure you'll agree that sales data is better than my opinion, right?
    May 9 02:17 PM | 5 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • BlackBerry Vs. Nokia Is Like Audi Vs. Kia [View article]
    noobie,

"Nokia's just happens to be larger."

This didn't help in the 32% decline in devices this quarter.
    May 8 10:35 AM | 5 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sirius XM: Is There Value In 'I Told You So'? [View article]
    Stephen -

"Stick with the plan. Long holders with a longer term viewpoint should seek to add to position on sharp dips. If you missed the last one then pick up some shares on the next. Most importantly, remain disciplined and hold strong to your strategy."

I couldn't have said it better. This is one of the most underrated yet basic concepts of investing that is applicable to virtually any stock. Fundamentals don't change that drastically from one quarter to the next. And if investors insist that they are in for the long-term, then near-term headwinds caused by macro-related policy shouldn't matter.

Stephen, you've been spelling it out all along, Sirius is in the process of buying back tons of stock. Essentially, they WILL support the share price from any drop as (in my opinion) they have demonstrated this week.

With that, it's not hard to be bullish here - regardless of any competitor entry into the radio streaming market. In twelve months or if/when the new entrants are showing to have caused a drop in subscriptions or any other cash-flow related metric, than there is a basis for discussion. But until then, the best play is to buy because, ... well, Sirius is buying also. Plain and simple.
    Jun 28 05:42 AM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Nokia Or BlackBerry, Who Dies First? [View article]
    a_rob -

"Please get this into your head - people aren't bashing you because they're 'pro-Nokia';"

If I wrote "Buy Nokia" in each article and supported it with no facts or numbers, "my poor writing ability" would never come into question. Let's stop kidding ourselves...
    May 23 11:45 AM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • I'll Buy Nokia If The Company Dumps Windows And Elop [View article]
    Kaveh,

"It's too late to dump Elop."

It's never too late to do the right thing.
    May 9 02:13 PM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • I'll Buy Nokia If The Company Dumps Windows And Elop [View article]
    diablogun,

I've naver "bashed" Nokia. I've reported on its performance.
    May 9 02:10 PM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment