View as an RSS Feed
PRO articles cover stocks that fly under most investors' radar screens.
Nuverra Environmental Solutions: No Longer Investing In The Hope
- Nuverra Environmental continues to provide investors with hope that never materializes.
- Large capital spending plan is unfunded.
- Inability to hit financial targets suggests a large cut to the EBITDA multiple is warranted with downside potential of at least 35%.
- Better opportunities exist in the oilfield services sector that don't involve high levels of leverage.
Seventy Seven Energy: Making Progress Towards Value
- Recent oilfield services spin-off from Chesapeake hasn't performed well.
- High reliance on former parent is a quickly subsiding concern.
- Back recent analyst recommendation of at least 50% upside potential.
Colony Financial: Too Volatile For A 6.5% Yield
- Intriguing opportunity to invest in distressed assets.
- Long-term investors not seeing stock gains.
- Provides solid 6.5% dividend for investors willing to accept the volatile stock.
Uranium Energy Corp. Sell-Off Provides Opportunity
- Uranium market provides long-term opportunity despite recent weakness.
- Japan approval of nuclear energy provides a near-term catalyst.
- Uranium Energy offers the cheapest valuation amongst the junior miners.
Patriot Berry Farms: Fresh Growth Opportunity
- Market places high valuation on fresh and organic concepts.
- The company is developing a berry farm operation with a goal of acquiring over 1,000 acres of mature plantings.
- Blueberry consumption is in a major growth phase.
Altisource Portfolio Solutions: Facing An Attractive Conflict
- NY DFS case appears reaching but the stock and business could suffer short-term.
- The company has plenty of plans to diversify business away from Ocwen reliance.
- The stock appears cheap considering the regulation risks and growth potential.
Nuverra Environmental: Not Heading To $0
- Stock isn't headed to $0 as suggested by other analysts.
- Up tick in industry demand to help.
- Sell of Thermo Fluids division provides needed cash.
- TiVo: Heading Into A Cloud Of Profits
- Xooming Money Transfer To Higher Margins
- Hawaiian Holdings: Bigger Gains Ahead In Paradise
- American Homes 4 Rent Offers Intriguing Value
- Millennial Media Jumps Back Into A Promising Ad Tech
- Trulia: Not The Market Leader
- High Growth Furniture Stock With Catalysts
- Terex: Still Expecting The Margin Improvements
- Marin Software: Getting Ready For Prime Time
- Opportunity Exists At Fusion-io If Only It Can Execute
- Trusting InvenSense Management
- Hercules Technology Benefits From Limited Defaults
- Fly Leasing: 6.5% Yield With Potential For 30% Gain
- ClickSoftware: Could The Stock Double Back To Reclaim Highs?
- Can A Qdoba Turnaround Push Jack Higher?
- Clean Energy Finally Has The Major Catalyst In Production
- Westport: Joint Ventures Hide Major Catalysts
- The Not So Fresh Market
- Firsthand Technology Fund: Pre-IPO Cash Hoarder
- Is Nuverra Environmental Really That Bad?
- Avoid The Deworsification At Ascena Retail Group
- Will This Social Butterfly Ever Soar?
- Silver Bay Is Finally A Bargain
- Green Dot: Banking On The Boroughs
- Tremor Video Overlooked Due To Misperceived Industry Weakness