View as an RSS Feed
View Stone Fox Capital's Articles BY TICKER:
AAL, AAPL, ACAS, ACN, AET, AGNC, ALVR, AMGN, AMH, AMP, AMZN, ANGI, ANR, AOL, APA, APKT, AR, ARCC, ARLP, ARUN, ASNA, ASPS, ATW, BA, BBRY, BIDU, BMY, BODY, BRIZF, BRK.A, BTCS, BTU, CAR, CCIH, CEPH, CERN, CHK, CJES, CKSW, CLD, CLNE, CLNY, CLR, CMCSA, CMI, COIN, COP, CRM, CRZO, CSCO, CSX, CTL, CVS, DAL, DATA, DDD, DELL, DKS, DRI, DSS, DTV, DWRE, EBAY, EOG, EQIX, ESV, EXXI, FANG, FB, FCSX, FCX, FEYE, FIO, FLY, FSC, FSIN, FTR, FWLT, GDOT, GDP, GFA, GLUU, GM, GMCR, GMKT, GOOG, GOOGL, GPS, GSVC, HA, HAL, HIG, HK, HLF, HOTR, HPQ, HTGC, IBM, INTC, INVN, IRBT, JACK, JIVE, KATE, KBR, KGJI, KONA, KORS, KYAK, LEN, LIWA, LLNW, LMT, LNG, LOCM, LOW, LPI, LULU, LVLT, LXFT, MA, MAIN, MARA, MDLZ, MGT, MHS, MIICF, MLNX, MM, MMP, MMR, MOBL, MOS, MRIN, MSFT, MTW, MWW, NAV, NBS, NES, NFLX, NLY, NUAN, NVFY, NXPI, OCZ, OKS, ORIG, OSTK, P, PAA, PACD, PANW, PBFI, PCXCQ, PE, POT, PSEC, PSX, PUDA, QCOM, QIHU, QUNR, RAX, RCON, RF, RHT, RIG, RIGL, RVBD, S, SAVE, SBUX, SBY, SCTY, SD, SDRL, SFM, SFSF, SHLD, SLB, SODA, SPEX, SPLK, SPLS, SPRD, SRE, SSE, SSYS, STX, SVNTQ, SVVC, T, TER, TEX, TFM, TIVO, TMRK, TMUS, TRIP, TRLA, TRMR, TSLA, TTWO, TWO, TWTR, TWX, TXN, UA, UAL, UEC, ULTA, URI, URZ, V, VELTF, VOD, VOIL, VZ, WAG, WFM, WFT, WIN, WLT, WMB, WPRT, WPX, XONE, XOOM, YELP, YHOO, YUM, Z, ZNGA, ZOES, ZU
InvenSense: Trusting Management For The Long Run
- After the smoke cleared, InvenSense remains the apparent leading motion sensor supplier to Apple for the iPhone and possibly other products.
- Remaining focused on the long-term predictions of secular growth.
- InvenSense remains one of the ultimate buys on the dip stocks with constant overblown fears regarding mobile device teardowns and analyst moves.
Update: InvenSense Lands The iPhone
- InvenSense lands sensor in iPhone 6.
- Stock remains a strong buy on valuation and long-term market potential.
- The original analysis anticipated that investors should trust management that it would eventually win business with Apple.
Update: InvenSense Q1 '15 Earnings
- InvenSense reported Q1 '15 earnings.
- Guidance confirms original thesis to trust management team on new customers.
- The growing market share was anticipated to drive the stock higher.
- Trusting InvenSense Management
- More Gains Ahead For InvenSense
- InvenSense: Growth At An Incredible Price
- InvenSense Finally Turning The Corner
- Sensing The Valuation Potential Of InvenSense
- Will The Samsung Patent Loss Impact InvenSense?
- Making Sense Of InvenSense Earnings
- If You Don't Get Motion Sickness, Look Into Buying InvenSense