Sign in / Join Now
ETFs & Funds
Stone Fox Capital
bought $225M of stock in Q1 or a 4.7% yield. Combined with a 3.8% divy, the #NetPayoutYields total around 8.5%.
Add a reply...
Latest StockTalks »
people get RTN breaking news and analysis by email alert.
Get email alerts on RTN »
Get latest price
From other sites
Raytheon's Rally Is Over -- How Low Will It Go Now?
at TheStreet (Fri, 9:04AM)
Raytheon Company (RTN) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for October 03, 2016
at Nasdaq.com (Fri, 9:00AM)
Raytheon To Start Transition To Production Planning Of Gallium Nitride Technology For AN/TPY-2 Radars
at TheStreet (Fri, 8:00AM)
Raytheon Chosen For Cybersecurity Research And Support To U.S. Navy
at TheStreet (Thu, 8:00AM)
Raytheon Wins Two Brandon Hall Excellence In Learning Awards For Virtual Reality Training Systems
at TheStreet (Wed, 8:00AM)