View as an RSS Feed
A Hitchhiker's Guide To A Reflating Tech Bubble: Short Workday
- A bubble-less world is a frustrating and lonely place for a short-seller.
- Over the last 4 weeks the Momo's have been hard at work reflating the bubble gang in tech.
- Workday is the darling of SAAS, so much so that it makes the other SAAS darlings look like old tech value plays.
- Pre-bubble burst you'd never short this stock, but now it looks like one of if not the best shorts in large cap growth land.
Veeva: J.P. Morgan's Research Razzie And The Q1 TAM Conference Call
- J.P. Morgan's Initiation Report is the Best Example Yet of Just How Bad Things Have Gotten w/Respect to the Sell-Side and Tech Underwriting.
- Veeva's added TAM disclosures and Q1 call questions on the matter show just how spot on we were, but still fall far short of the transparency shareholders deserve.
- Valuation Bubble not execution is still Veeva's biggest problem. Expect the stock to trade down to $10-$15 range over coming six months.
Veeva Systems: A Top 20 Competitive Displacement, Customer Dissatisfaction, DB Markets Research, And Strange Coincidences
- A recent multiple territory top 20 Pharma CRM competitive displacement is further evidence of major cracks in an already well documented overhyped story.
- Publicly available feedback indicates customer satisfaction, much like Veeva's TAM, is also overstated.
- All the events around this IPO raise serious questions regarding timing and adequacy of disclosures, omissions of material risks, and serious Chinese wall related conflicts on Wall Street.
Is Morgan Stanley's Veeva Upgrade A Belated April Fools Prank?
- Morgan Stanley now believes Veeva is a TAM expansion story.
- This is comical because in 5 months they have failed to prove how the current TAM is anywhere close to $5 billion.
- "Rigged" is the appropriate word to describe the game being played by underwriters and sell-side analysts in Tech IPOs these days.
Veeva: Irrefutable Proof Of TAM Overstatements, CRM Seat Saturation, Drastic Growth Deceleration, And Highly Dubious Sell-Side Coverage
- Veeva's long-term growth prospects continue to appear drastically smaller than what the market believes.
- The Salesforce.com contract renewal raises more questions about the company than it answers.
- Veeva remains grossly overvalued compared to peers, with 50%+ downside imminent.
- Veeva Unanswered Questions: A Little Transparency Would Be Nice
- Veeva: 'Back To School'
- Veeva: Analyst Negligence Has Gotten Obscene
- Veeva's #1 Biopharma Customer CRM Contract Loss: A Red Flag Like No Other
- Veeva: Mad Science And Train Wreck IPOs
- What Accelrys' Qumas Acquisition Says About Veeva Vault And The Entire LS ECM Space
- Veeva Systems: 'In The Land Of The Blind, The One-Eyed Man Is King'
- Tech IPO Underwriting Is The New Subprime
- Our Favorite Misleading, Factually Inaccurate, And Utterly Illogical Statements From Veeva's Underwriters' Initiation Reports
- Veeva Systems: SaaS's Biggest Bubble And Tech's Best Short