Sujan Lahiri

View Sujan Lahiri's Comments BY TICKER:
  • ZTE Settlement Could Drive Vringo Shares Substantially Higher [View article]
    Unfortunately, one of the risks I specifically addressed in my article materialized. That goes with the terrority of speculative small-cap stocks. Some shoot up to the moon (plug power for example), other fail.

Having said that, the decision made by the Courts of Appeals is nothing but bizarre.

But Vringo still has some ace's up its sleeve:

- ZTE case (my thesis on this case still holds)
    - Forthcoming ASUS lawsuit
    - Appeal options by Vringo, either promoting the case to Supreme Court or suggesting an en banc hearing, although these options seem not likely from a historical perspective.
    Aug 18 04:31 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 6 Reasons Aradigm Corporation Is An Excellent Risk Vs. Reward Opportunity [View article]
    This stock is unknown, hence the low volume. This article did have an impact, causing a 15x normal volume on publication day. But there is a hidden seller active for months now, keeping the share price locked, despite volume spikes.
    Aug 13 03:56 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Thanks for the nice words! Your article was sure a good read. Keep 'm coming!
    Aug 8 12:36 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Spherix: Multi-Bagger Potential As Apple And Microsoft Are Heavily Invested [View instapost]
    Yes. I still have positions in all these stocks. It could take a while for these stocks to play out, I'm not a daytrader.
    Jul 22 04:12 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    I believe Spherix is a victim of naked short selling, as more pre-revenue IP stocks are. I've elaborated on this in my Vringo article. But Spherix's cash position is great, and the upside potential is very much intact.
    Jul 12 01:32 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Senesco Could Go From $2.50 To Over $10  [View instapost]
    Low volume trading, nothing out of the ordinary. Eventually, Senesco's science will prevail but a little bit of patience is required.
    Jul 12 10:36 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Kips Bay Medical: An Undiscovered Micro-Cap With Powerful Near-Term Catalysts [View instapost]
    Interesting points.
    Jul 4 09:24 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    I don't know, but I don't expect them to. What ultimately matters is that Spherix succeeds in their monetization efforts. If they do, dilution risk will be reduced to near 0, and shareholders will be rewarded tremendously.
    Jun 30 06:30 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Jun 30 06:20 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • ZTE Settlement Could Drive Vringo Shares Substantially Higher [View article]
    That's a vague question, not sure what you are really asking. If i'm correct, you're saying you could decide to short the stock a few days from publication of the article, and bank a profit in case the stock declines? I think that is a dangerous strategy, because most stocks continue to go up.

As for SNTI, I think warrant conversion kept the share price at $3.20 for a while, whereas I expected that conversion to occur in the $3.50 range. I guess traders took profit, volume dropped, and the share price retreated somewhat. But the thesis was based on the upcoming Cohort 4 results, which I believe will be made public next week. Check out their latest press release.
    Jun 20 06:29 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • ZTE Settlement Could Drive Vringo Shares Substantially Higher [View article]
    Hi Jason. Thanks for the comment. To answer your question: I always look at technical charts for stocks with great entry points. It keeps surprising me most SA writers do not include basic technical analysis in their write-ups.
    Jun 20 04:04 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Makes sense. Thanks for the input, that's helpful (although I'm nr4 on top instablogs).
    Jun 16 09:07 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    If you submit a piece as an article, it could take 2 days to get published, assuming the editors want to publish it. That would be too late in this case; hence Instablog.
    Jun 16 05:08 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    It is. Shares are indeed not much trading above cash value.
    I'm planning to add some more shares.
    Jun 6 04:38 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Senesco Could Go From $2.50 To Over $10  [View instapost]
    Haha, ok! Thanks for reading my article: -)
    May 31 12:16 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment