This user currently has no profile.
Financial analyst-writer for the last 2 years. Writes for Motley Fool and Seeking Alpha. Completed his Bachelors in Business Administration (Finance) with GPA 3.0, currently pursuing MBA in Finance. Specializes in analyzing company stocks for the 'long' position, especially in the banking, finance and real estate (including tech stocks at times).
- Description: Professional Blogger.
- Interests: Bonds, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Energy stocks, Forex, Gold, Mutual funds, REITs, Stocks - long, Tech stocks
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- Conglomerate, high market c... on Why I Am Neutral About General Electric
- Actually, I will try to wri... on Evaluating Buffett's Decision To Buy Heinz At T...
- Point noted! on Comcast Buys NBC Universal: Good Or Bad?
- Yes, Tim Cook will have to ... on A Complete Financial Analysis Of Apple
- Yes, if you look at the pol... on What Nobody Tells You About Goldman Sachs
Latest comments on Suman's Articles
- banmate6 on Trinity Couldn't Convince Me. Can It Convince You?
- fanebrp on Big Lots Posts Big Results For Q4 And Fiscal 2011
- Trader BOB on Little Thought Over BlackRock Global Opportunit...
- Doggoneit on Hold On To Apollo Investment Now
- Travel4Yields on Evaluating The 2013 Outlook Of Dominion Resources