This user currently has no profile.
Financial analyst-writer for the last 3 years. Writes for a number of financial publications including The Street, Motley Fool and Seeking Alpha. Completed his Bachelors in Business Administration (Finance) with GPA 3.0, currently pursuing Chartered Accountancy from ICAI, India. Specializes in analyzing company stocks for the 'long' position, especially in the banking, finance, real estate and technology sector.
- Description: Accountant.
- Interests: Bonds, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Energy stocks, Forex, Gold, Mutual funds, REITs, Stocks - long, Tech stocks
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- Of course, Google fiber is ... on What You Don't Know About The Comcast-Time Warn...
- The new company is just to ... on What You Don't Know About The Comcast-Time Warn...
- The intention to merge was ... on What You Don't Know About The Comcast-Time Warn...
- Conglomerate, high market c... on Why I Am Neutral About General Electric
- Actually, I will try to wri... on Evaluating Buffett's Decision To Buy Heinz At T...