View Suman Chatterjee's Articles BY TICKER:
AAPL, ABBV, ADBE, AGNC, AIG, AINV, AKAM, AMZN, APA, APOL, ATVI, AXP, BAC, BBBY, BIG, BK, BMO, BOE, BRK.A, BX, C, CAG, CBSH, CG, CHK, CIEN, CM, CMCSA, CMCSK, CNVR, COF, CRM, CSCO, D, DG, DIS, DLTR, DMD, DRIV, EBAY, ELOQ, ENZN, FB, FL, FRED, GE, GM, GOLD, GOOG, GS, HNZ, HP, HPQ, INTC, ITCFF, IVR, JNJ, JPM, JW.A, KKR, KO, KODK, KOG, LNKD, LOW, MFA, MQBKY, MS, NKE, NLY, NSM, O, ORCL, PEP, PRU, RAS, RAX, STI, SYK, TD, TFSL, TOL, TRN, TWC, TWX, UNH, UPS, VLO, VRX, WFC, WMT, WYNN, YHOO, ZNGA
AbbVie Gets Its 'Tax Break' In Shire
- After 4 shots, AbbVie racks up Shire for $54 billion!
- Sales going to shoot up by a few billion dollars in the next financial year.
- Effective tax rate going down by 9%, saving millions in taxes.
What You Don't Know About The Comcast-Time Warner Cable Merger
- Comcast acquires Time Warner Cable for $45.2 billion, but is it worth it?
- Net broadband subscribers additions slowing down.
- High debt, not enough cash in hand.
- Not focusing on the voice and video business.
Walt Disney Scooped Up Maker Studios: What You Need To Know
- Walt Disney buys Maker Studios for nearly $1 billion.
- Apple, Amazon, Twitter and other big giants are slowly gearing up for the online video market.
- Maker Studios is a leader among the multichannel networks over the web.
JPMorgan Shedding Its Fat
- JPM recently sold its physical commodity business to Mercuria Energy Group for $3.5 billion.
- Unsteady commodity market, rising legal expenses, high debt makes it a right choice.
- JPM leads GS, MS and other US banks in commodity income.
- Can Marissa Mayer Pull Yahoo Up? No Progress So Far
- What To Do With Randgold Resources Now
- Insider Selling, Sluggish Economy And Dollar General
- Cisco, Ubiquisys And The Small Cell Market
- Evaluating GE's Acquisition Of Lufkin Industries
- Make Some Quick Bucks With Prudential Financial
- Hewlett-Packard Does Not Impress Me At All
- Zynga Is Getting Too Slow For Me
- Intel's Price Is Bound To Soar
- Nationstar Might Make You Some Risky Money
- What You Need To Know About Nike Inc.
- Why I Am Neutral About General Electric
- SPDR S&P 500 Or Gold - Which Is Better?
- Facebook Might Continue Its Growth Journey
- What You Need To Know About Wells Fargo
- Amazon Without High Profits Is Overvalued
- Apache Corp. Just Needs Some Time
- Evaluating The 2013 Outlook Of Dominion Resources
- Read This Before You Invest In Chesapeake Energy
- Should Citigroup Pay So Much To Michael Corbat?
- Why Valero Energy Might Be A Buy
- Evaluating Buffett's Decision To Buy Heinz At That Price
- Time Warner Question: Why Not Spin Off Time Inc. Instead?
- Comcast Buys NBC Universal: Good Or Bad?
- Evaluating David Einhorn's Proposal To Apple
- Hold On To Apollo Investment Now
- A Complete Financial Analysis Of Apple
- Little Thought Over BlackRock Global Opportunity Equity CEF