View as an RSS Feed
View Suna Reyent's Articles BY TICKER:
- Why SEC Has Strong Case Against Goldman, Part 2
- Why SEC Has Strong Case Against Goldman, Part 1
- Goldman Should Settle Before SEC Case Goes to Court
- Sovereign Risk in Developed, Emerging Nations
- Seeking High-Alpha, Low-Beta Countries (Part II)
- Seeking High-Alpha, Low-Beta Countries (Part I)
- 'Tension-Raising' Low Sovereign Rating of Turkey
- Rating Agencies Unfairly Give Turkey Short Shrift
Defending VAR - But You Still Need Common Sense
on Jan 19, 2009 • 12 Comments
- Turkish Central Bank Surprises with Another Rate Decision
- Calculating Country Risk Observed by Betas
- Turkish Central Bank Surprises Everyone with Interest Rate Decision
- Does Turkey Need IMF Anchor?
- Turkish Shareholders Association Plans to Sue the Turkish Central Bank
- Global Trade Imbalances and Turkey’s Trade Deficit
- Through the Looking Glass: Scenarios on Volatility, Correlations and Bonds
- In Search of Low (or Negative) Correlation Between Asset Returns
- Foreign Investors Waking Up To Turkey?
- Is Turkey Headed for Financial Crisis, Again?