View as an RSS Feed
EMC Corp.: 20% - 25% Upside In 1 Year
- Trade: Long EMC Current price: 26.75 Expected price: 33 Upside: 23% Time: 1 year.
- Thesis: Cheap valuations, EMC on a stand-alone basis (excluding VMware) is significantly mispriced, huge cash pile, share buybacks, market leader, taking market share from competitors, sticky business, focus on innovation.
- EMC is trading at a discount even on a very conservative basis and the market is ignoring its competitive advantages including quality, breadth of offerings, strong distribution, after sales service.
- AVG: 20%-25% Upside In 1 Year
- Digital Generation: 70% Potential Upside
- Apache: Undervalued With An Enormous Option On Natural Gas Upside
- Long-Term Bull Market But Short-Term Correction
- Apple: Near-Term Gains, Long-Term Caution
- Is The Economy Vulnerable To A Fall Or Shock?