Super Stock Blog
This user currently has no profile.
I am the Stock Man and I have been a stock investor since 2003. I am the blogger at http://www.superstockblog.com where I give my latest stock tips, market commentary, and stock findings. I've done frequent research into stocks using Warren Buffet techniques, value investing, technical and fundamental analysis, and timing (that's right, I try to time the stock). I will give my insights, what's favorable, and my stock purchases which have done my quite well. I've always been a contrarian investor. I buy on dips and sell on highs. I've made the mistake of holding on stocks too long and having to sell for losses, but that's with everyone. I sometimes buy companies that look like they are doing bad with all signs pointing to ...More sell, but when the news comes out the week later, you are holding on the next gem that will double or triple within the next year. I've only shorted a couple stocks, and that's because I knew they were fads. Let's make our own bull run!
- Description: Occasional Investor. Trading frequency: Daily
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Energy stocks, Foreign stocks, REITs, Retirement savings, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
Latest comments on Super Stock's Articles
- ZagnZig on Fannie and Freddie: Rising to Big Cash or Anoth...
- David Martin on Fannie and Freddie: Rising to Big Cash or Anoth...
- Super Stock Blog on Fannie and Freddie: Rising to Big Cash or Anoth...
- Diegojames on Fannie and Freddie: Rising to Big Cash or Anoth...
- ArchDukeFerdinand on Fannie and Freddie: Rising to Big Cash or Anoth...