This user currently has no profile.
I am a self-employed IT consultant and degreed engineer, a former project engineer for a major Eastern nuclear utility who struck out on his own and hasn’t looked back. I am an independent student of political and economic history. I believe in free men and free markets; politically I am a strict constructionist. I attended the 1995 LVMI Conference on Secession in Charleston, and I count myself as an early supporter of Ron Paul. Significant influences on my thinking can be found in Hayek, vonMises, Ayn Rand, Locke, etc.
- Description: Occasional Investor. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Commodities, Gold
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- tbt is a fool's errand. If ... on Treasury Bonds: A Crowded Long?
- "...the case for gold ... on Following The Big Money To Gold
- "The market will not p... on The 'Pesofication' of the Dollar
- "The food problem is l... on The 'Pesofication' of the Dollar
- "Somehow Greenspan and... on The 'Pesofication' of the Dollar