This user currently has no profile.
Sydney Williams is Founder and President of Lyceum Associates (http://www.gathersmart.com/), exploring transitions in health care, IT, financials, and the economy.
- Description: Company executive. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Lyceum Associates Lyceum Associates, Inc. is a member-driven information and networking service founded in 2005. Its services connect diverse stakeholders on topics of industry transition and business innovation in exclusive settings.
Talking Transitions Short discussions on gainful business development and the intersection of health care, financial systems and consumer business.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Which one of these companies will have a bigger impact in shaping the health care industry: UNH, CVS, WMT, MSFT, PFE http://tinyurl.com/oyufvv May 27, 2009
Latest Comments more »
- Read Steven Grossman's full... on Will Biosimilars Alter Biotech Landscape?
- Unlike Electronic Health Re... on Health Reform Aside, Healthcare Industry Still ...
- Many thanks for your kind c... on Nearing a Market Top
- Excellent point. You're abs... on A Sudden Appetite for Web Based Computers
- Whether the causal the rela... on What Price Stability Means to Market Sentiment
Latest comments on Sydney's Articles