View as an RSS Feed
USDA Weekly Exports: Week-To-Week Sales And Exports Decrease
- Sales and exports declined week over week for corn, soybeans, and wheat.
- Corn and wheat exports remained above their 10-week average.
- Soybean exports fell below 1 million bushels for the first time since early October.
WASDE: Grain Exports Less Than Expected
- Chinese demand growing for soybeans as U.S. stocks at 16-day supply.
- Corn ending stocks 25 million bushels lower.
- U.S. wheat balance sheets unchanged.
USDA Weekly Exports: Sales Volumes Continue To Increase
- Corn and soybean sales continue their upward trend, significantly outpacing their 10-week averages.
- Exports for wheat and corn also rose from last week.
- Soybean exports continue to slowly decline from marketing year highs seen in late 2013 early 2014.
Ukrainian Unrest And Russian Aggression Result In Unpredictable Grain Market
- Ukraine’s importance in the global grain market has grown as the country has become one of the world’s largest exporters of corn and wheat.
- Beginning Friday, on the news that Russian troops had entered Ukraine, corn prices in the US have gone up $0.17 or 3.5%.
- In the short term, grain prices will continue to feed off of the uncertainty around one of the largest exporters of grain in the world.
- Grains Rally In Cold Weather
- USDA Weekly Exports: Net Corn And Soybean Sales Rebound From Last Week
- Extreme Cold And Falling Crop Prices Blamed For February Slowdown
- USDA Weekly Exports: Difficult Market Conditions Hamper Sales And Exports
- Confidence In Farmland Values Remains Strong
- Farmland Values Reach New Heights Despite Adversity
- USDA Weekly Exports: Corn And Wheat Sales Remain Strong
- Farm Income Expected To Outpace Prior 10-Year Average
- WASDE: Rising Exports Decrease Corn Supplies
- USDA Weekly Exports: Corn Sales Well Above 10-Week Average
- Corn Prices Rise In January; Planting Delay On Horizon
- USDA Weekly Exports: Corn Sales Spike
- Rural Economic Growth Slows In January
- Farmland Values Steady Despite Decreased Crop Prices
- Rural Economy Grows At Steady Pace
- WASDE: Ending Stocks Dwindle On Higher Demand
- Farmers To Harvest Record Profits In 2013
- Despite Headwinds, Farmland Prices On The Rise
- Farmland Values Increase 14% Year Over Year
- WASDE: Yields Increase Due To Favorable Weather
- Excess Moisture Delaying Harvest
- Crop Progress: Despite Delays In Harvest, Corn Conditions Improving
- Crop Progress: Improved Weather Helped Crop Conditions
- Rural Economy Improves Over The Past Month
- Surprisingly High Corn Yields
- Crop Progress: Corn Conditions Unchanged
- Grain Stocks Higher Than Expected
- Understanding Farmland Values And The Long-Term Outlook