This user currently has no profile.
Sol Palha is the head financial analyst at Tactical Investor. He is a self-taught Student of the Markets, having widely read conventional and non-conventional texts on all aspects of technical analysis, Mass Psychology and philosophy (as he believes it can be quite useful in terms of market analysis). He has been studying the markets for over 18 years. He combines mass psychology, technical analysis and a new field of study that he has pioneered, Esoteric Cycle Analysis to determine market tops and bottoms. Mass Psychology and Technical analysis is a deadly combination, and has enabled us to accurately determine Market tops and bottoms in advance of the actual event. One should not confuse topping and bottoming action, ...More with trying to predict the actual top or bottom------- An endeavor best left to fools with plenty of time on their hands and an inordinate capacity to deal with pain and failure.
- Description: Newsletter Author. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Alternative Investments, Commodities, Developed International Markets, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Energy stocks, Forex, Futures, Gold, Mutual funds, Options, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Tactical Investor Our investment philosophy is very simple, identify the trend and stick with until it ends. To achieve this, we combine sentiment analysis, also referred to as mass psychology with the art of Technical analysis. One of our most effective tools the Trend Indicator is a clear example of how one can ...More
combine the supreme elements of technical analysis with the most compelling elements of Mass psychology. The Trend Indicator as its name suggests determines new and upcoming trend. When the trend is up we buy and when it's down we sell. Simple as that
Tactical Investor If you would like to find out why the majority lose when it comes to the markets, then it would not hurt you to drop by from time to time. Our goal is to show you how the mass mindset works and once you understand this you can combine it with Technical analysis to keep you on the right side of the markets. ...More
We have created several unique tools such as our smart money indicator, which determines market tops and bottoms. It was this tool that issued a very strong buy signal in Feb 2009, a few weeks before the markets put in a bottom and mounted one of the largest rallies ever. It also warned us that all was not well in the markets by refusing to issue a buy signal in 2007 and 2008. Finally, no matter what any of our indicators state, we examine what the masses are doing to make sure we are not standing on the same ground. We also examine history for past patterns; as they say history repeats itself and those that take the time to study it are usually handsomely rewarded.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Traders should use wait till year end to open up shorts in Euro and longs in Dollar Dec 20, 2011
Latest Comments more »
- We tried to keep it simple,... on Review Of Nokia: Time To Bank Your Profits And ...
- cashman75you need to unders... on Review Of Nokia: Time To Bank Your Profits And ...
- It seems that you and svaft... on Review Of Nokia: Time To Bank Your Profits And ...
- The point is to sell the ca... on Review Of Nokia: Time To Bank Your Profits And ...
- yes sorry for the typo, the... on Review Of Nokia: Time To Bank Your Profits And ...
Latest comments on Tactical Investor's Articles
- Vic Grossi on Gold to Natural Gas Ratio: What It Could Potent...
- User 341941 on Is Annaly Capital A Good Long Term Play?
- vkf02 on 5 Interesting Dividend Plays: Mobile Telesystem...
- jeffreywilens on Edison Mission Energy 2016 Bond: High Yield Wit...
- DeLisle @ Amazz on Edison Mission Energy 2016 Bond: High Yield Wit...
LATEST ARTICLES & INSTAPOSTS more »
- The Art Of Contrarian Investing
- Review Of Alcatel-Lucent: Bank Half Your Gains And Let The Rest Ride
- Review Of Nokia: Time To Bank Your Profits And Take An Early Vacation
- Kinder Morgan And Apache: 2 Interesting Plays To Consider
- Nokia Is Ready To Break Out: Use This High-Reward, Low-Risk Strategy To Get In