- Review Of Alcatel-Lucent: Bank Half Your Gains And Let The Rest Ride
- Review Of Nokia: Time To Bank Your Profits And Take An Early Vacation
- Kinder Morgan And Apache: 2 Interesting Plays To Consider
- Nokia Is Ready To Break Out: Use This High-Reward, Low-Risk Strategy To Get In
- Chimera: Time To Jump In Or Bail Out?
Tactical Investor is a self-taught Student of the Markets, having widely read conventional and non-conventional texts on all aspects of technical analysis and market timing. He has been studying the markets for over 18 years. He combines mass psychology, technical analysis and a new field of study that he has pioneered, Esoteric Cycle Analysis to determine market tops and bottoms. This technique has proven to be extremely successful as it has picked up almost every major move in the past 12 years.
- Description: Newsletter author. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: ETFs, Forex, Gold, Mutual funds, Options, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Tactical Investor At the Tactical Investor we combine Mass Psychology (analyses of the mass mindset) , Technical Analysis (Multi time frame analysis, standard deviation analysis, inter market and intra market positive divergence studies, phase shift analysis, Esoteric Cycles and several of our key proprietary market timing ...More
indicators.) to keep us on the right side of the market. This system has identified almost every major move in the past 10 years. We maintain two websites one focuses on the equity markets and the other on the futures markets www.tacticalinvestor.com and www.thewinningzone.net
Tactical Investor If you would like to find out why the majority lose when it comes to the markets, then it would not hurt you to drop by from time to time. Our goal is to show you how the mass mindset works and once you understand this you can combine it with Technical analysis to keep you on the right side of the markets. ...More
We have created several unique tools such as our smart money indicator, which determines market tops and bottoms. It was this tool that issued a very strong buy signal in Feb 2009, a few weeks before the markets put in a bottom and mounted one of the largest rallies ever. It also warned us that all was not well in the markets by refusing to issue a buy signal in 2007 and 2008. Finally, no matter what any of our indicators state, we examine what the masses are doing to make sure we are not standing on the same ground. We also examine history for past patterns; as they say history repeats itself and those that take the time to study it are usually handsomely rewarded.
Currently, there are no book details for Tactical Investor.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Traders should use wait till year end to open up shorts in Euro and longs in Dollar Dec 20, 2011
Latest Comments more »
- We tried to keep it simple,... on Review Of Nokia: Time To Bank Your Profits And ...
- cashman75you need to unders... on Review Of Nokia: Time To Bank Your Profits And ...
- It seems that you and svaft... on Review Of Nokia: Time To Bank Your Profits And ...
- The point is to sell the ca... on Review Of Nokia: Time To Bank Your Profits And ...
- yes sorry for the typo, the... on Review Of Nokia: Time To Bank Your Profits And ...
Latest comments on Tactical's Articles
- Stew Meat on Sociedad Quimica Y Minera: A Splendid Long-Term...
- Jan H. Lessner on Cia Energetica De Minas Gerais: Is It Time To Buy?
- GreggWizard on Is Annaly Capital A Good Long Term Play?
- WisPokerGuy on Apache Corp: Wait For A Test Of The $78-$80 Ran...
- Roady26.2 on Apache Corp: Wait For A Test Of The $78-$80 Ran...
LATEST ARTICLES & INSTAPOSTS more »