Takeover Analyst

View Takeover Analyst's Comments BY TICKER:
Latest comments  |  Highest rated
  • Intel Stock Worth $50, Peers Also Undervalued [View article]
    Yes, 2.5% is indeed low for growth into perpetuity. It's a conservative model. The 2.5% figure is what the global economy is thought to normalize around - tech would certainly be higher.
    Jun 23, 2012. 06:42 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sirius Bears In For A Reality Check, Stock Could Double [View article]
    Thanks Roxieanne. In terms of management, Sirius is well equipped. After trading hours, a few of members of my staff were watching a clip of Stern on O'Reilly talking about the benefits of being on Sirius. Having the right leaders in media is critical (eg. Disney, Cablevision). Share dilution and NOLs have already been factored into the stock price. What hasn't been fully factored in? Arguably, leadership.
    May 12, 2012. 05:39 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sirius Bears In For A Reality Check, Stock Could Double [View article]
    See above, I said I factored in the convertible stake for dilution.
    May 11, 2012. 03:56 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sirius Bears In For A Reality Check, Stock Could Double [View article]
    Liberty's stake is convertible to 2.6B plus options. That has been factored in.
    May 11, 2012. 11:07 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • My Take On Marathon Oil [View article]
    MRO is one of the most attractive stocks out there.
    Apr 7, 2012. 04:51 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Railroad Stocks Are Heading Skyward [View article]
    The industry, in general, is a good bet. They provide an integral benefit to the economy, are well protected from new entrants, and are generally led by experts who specialize in the industry. I don't think you will regret converting your "watch list" into your "long holdings". Good luck!
    Mar 24, 2012. 05:31 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 3 Basic Materials Jim Cramer Will Recommend Soon [View article]
    He is also probably going to be recommending them. Pickens will follow suit.
    Mar 24, 2012. 12:54 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Alcoa Could Be 2012's Top Stock [View article]
    Everyone, I have great feelings about this company. The spread between PE and fPE is, in my view, unjustified at this point.
    Mar 21, 2012. 05:29 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why I'm Betting Big On Exxon Mobil, Chesapeake And Devon [View article]
    No. It would be fully disclosed if that was the case. Any awareness effort on SA is purely prospective.
    Mar 21, 2012. 05:24 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why I'm Betting Big On Exxon Mobil, Chesapeake And Devon [View article]
    I plan on doing a focus piece on the two later. They are both excellent firms with significant resource connections.
    Mar 21, 2012. 02:37 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Cisco Could Climb At Least 40% This Year [View article]
    It's always helpful to inform investors about under-followed companies. I plan on writing later articles for DITC and NWK. But thanks for complimenting my article overall.
    Mar 18, 2012. 03:50 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why I Became A Netflix Bull [View article]
    All of these figures are, again, in-line with historical averages benchmarked against comparables. I was once a NFLX bear but that quickly changed when I carefully reviewed the fundamentals.

In the future, I may (and hope to) have a relationship with management and their press, but at this moment I have had no contact.
    Mar 17, 2012. 07:21 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Chesapeake Energy: At Least 50% Upside Potential [View article]
    Good article. I have a CHK bull for some time now.
    Mar 17, 2012. 07:17 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Chesapeake Energy: At Least 50% Upside Potential [View article]
    Good article. I have been a CHK bull for some time.
    Mar 17, 2012. 07:16 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Bears Wrong On Sirius XM: Expecting Stock To Double [View article]
    You won't regret your choice Cat Fever. This company is run by smart management.
    Mar 12, 2012. 04:38 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment