View as an RSS Feed
Ampio's Ampion - Strong Positives With Clear Risks
- Data for Ampion's Phase 3 is due around July. Ampion is Ampio's albumin-based candidate for osteoarthritis treatment.
- The FDA has already made positive hints towards approval, calling the data already available "robust" and "sufficient".
- Despite these obvious positives, the risks are clear. Some positives may already be priced in, and other companies marketing new osteoarthritis treatments have had slow sales to start.
- The stock will jump higher assuming approval, but longer term it can go either way.
MetaStat's Innovative Oncology Approach: Stop Metastasis, Stop The Cancer
- 90% of all cancer deaths are a result of metastasis. MetaStat seeks to change the way cancer is treated by managing and preventing metastasis instead of attacking cancer directly.
- MetaStat has both diagnostic and therapeutic candidates in its pipeline, with large diagnostic trials underway and on a timeline of 2015 CLIA approval, and therapeutics around 2018.
- While MetaStat's therapeutics are more speculative, its CLIA diagnostics have the potential for market penetration of over 600,000 cases per year, which could more than double its current market cap.
- Academic Support Boosts Agenus And Prophage G-200
- An Introduction To Neurotrophic Factors As Treatment For Neurodegenerative Diseases
- Why Positive Results For Cohort 3 Had Counterintuitive Effect On Senesco
- Biozone: An In-Depth Look In Light Of Recent Investments
- An Opportunity For International Exposure To An All-American Institution
- Ecotality May Have Failed, But The EV Industry Has Not
- Membership Has Its Privileges: The Upside Of Joining The Indexes
- Biodefense: Live By Government Contracts, Die By Government Contracts
- Don't Fight The Health Care Current, Swim With The Urgent Care Tide
- A Short History Of Commodity Bulls; Why This One May Be Different
- Mobile Advertising Transforms The Entire Advertising Market