Investing 101: Asset Class Returns Since 2000 $SPY, $QQQ http://seekingalpha.com/p/1wf6l about 10 hours ago
$S: Sprint to slash pricing starting next week, report says. http://cnet.co/1oAbw3J Aug 15, 2014
LG Chem and others (Nissan, VW) will have new batteries to counter $TSLA in mass-market by around 2017: http://on.wsj.com/1mD6Sfn Aug 11, 2014
- Tales From The Future on An Interesting Area For 2014, 2015 And Beyond: Sensors For The Internet Of Things INVN recently acquired two smaller companies th...
- Tales From The Future on Five Reasons Why The US And Other Major Stock Markets Could Soon Top Out... Some additional interesting bearish indicators ...
- Tales From The Future on EV Manufacturers And Batteries: Siamese Twins - Part II "- Oxis on lithium sulphur"A good 201...
- Tales From The Future on An Interesting Area For 2014, 2015 And Beyond: Sensors For The Internet Of Things More on the advent of robots here, interesting ...
- Tales From The Future on Five Reasons Why The US And Other Major Stock Markets Could Soon Top Out... And more on China credit and cleanups here:&quo...
- Apple's Potential New Product Categories: Living Room Or Wearable Computing? - Part II (30 Comments)
- TSLA And EV Range: The Curious Case Of The Mercedes Benz EV (30 Comments)
- EVs In China: Carsharing, Local Manufacturers And Traffic Congestion - It's Complicated (25 Comments)
- 99% Of AAPL Analysts Missed IBeacons Potential - Move Over, NFC (22 Comments)
- Electric Vehicle Sales: It's All About The Cells (Most Bullish TSLA Analysts Still Miss The Supply Side) (21 Comments)